Miami Fan Stranded In Buffalo Battle Grounds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Fan Stranded In Buffalo Battle Grounds

I go to buffalo every year to watch the fins. Last time i went, i wore my authentic Taylor jersey and 2 guys kept throwing snow balls at me.
They thought it was funny, so i followed them to their car and pissed all over it after the game!!!

Fin Power!

Geez.... gets pretty rough over there if your a divisional rival fan living in the rival city. That stuff never happens over here in Australia until after the game if the other team loses, massive punch on outside the stadium last week, I got my head punched in by 3 guys but they'll be there again for the next game later on in the year :D

Is it like soccer over there or something?

Just seems a lot of people complain going into rival stadiums that's all :)

What's the worst that's happened to you?

I've been to Buffalo a couple of years back and had all my Dolphins gear on. I got yelled at and insulted but I gave right back, and after the game those guys came down and told me I was pretty cool to take all that punishment and still keep a smile on my face. Maybe it was because the Dolphins lost that one. :cry: Anyway, I thought it was all in good fun. On a side note, I did see some good looking women and it was in November. But F*** is it ever cold there!!! And you say Canada is cold! :eek: Another reason to hate the Bills I guess. :lol:

I'm 6'7'' 248lbs, I haven't really experienced snowballs to the head or people talking crap. :lol:

so-long-Ricky said:
Did you make that up all on your own or did your mom write that one for you?

I'm starting to see more and more comments like this lately. It's making me wonder if this board is going downhill w/all the childish smack talk.

Yeah, the board has gone way downhill in the 4 months you've been a member.

Coincidence??

Justasportsfan said:
what about Rochacha?

I went to college in Rochester (and still live here). One of our fraternity chapters at Kansas State did a calendar: "The Girls of Kansas State", and there was a smoking hot chick for every month. We used to say that we could do the same thing...only it would be a six month calendar.

And no ragging on Buffalo girls. Yes, there are plenty of hefty mommas that come out to the stadium. Football games bring out that sort of crowd. But there are plenty of hot girls around, probably owing to the presence of many state schools. I saw more babes my first day at U of Buffalo Law School than in 4 years of undergrad in Rochester.

Justasportsfan said:
you should hang out w/ the Billzone group . that way you are amongst bills fans. yes, finfans are welcome.

BTW, same crap happens to bills fans at Pro player.

i dont think they have snowballs at Dolphins Stadium anymore... they got rid of them... But yeah thanks all of you... i will make a post more towards the season to anyone who wants to tailgate... if anyone wants to talk to me through AIM.... my SN is SuperBankz

oh and Im currently attending school at St. Bonaventure Univeristy... anyone who lives close by me and my house buddies are gettin NFL sunday ticket... so we will be partyin if you got nothin else to do

Last edited by a moderator:
inFINSible said:
Yeah, the board has gone way downhill in the 4 months you've been a member.

Coincidence??

Typical response from a childish homer like yourself.
Keep building that post count w/uneducated comments.

kthxbye~

I've been to 5 Dolphin games in Buffalo and have never really had a problem other than taunting after a big play or a bIlls win...I am usually there with my brothers and my girlfriend (maybe they dont want to harm a young hotty :wink:....my fiance not me:D

Maybe I am just fortunate.
I find that Jets games in Miami are way more violent so maybe it's all relative.......speaking of which, is why miami people see buffalo women as fat and ugly...relative to miami girls:eek:

clear.gif
04-14-2005, 11:38 AM #24 SuperBankz vbmenu_register("postmenu_1122015", true);
Starter

Hey Banks I see your from the Elmira area?? Im from Waverly Iv'e worked in Elmira for the past 13 years at Toshiba until they went out of business. I'm new to the forum so i can't send private messages yet.
Around here the Jets don't matter guys ,not enough of your fans to worry about!!
Now the Bills thats another matter, after their super bowl losses their fans are just like Cowboys fans, all over the place and lost!! They actually think this is Bills country,Good Luck with that!!
Anyhow maybe youll read this and know your not alone Banks .
Go Miami !!! Bills well they just suck but you already know that and so do they!!!:lol:

I just bought my tickets on ebay for this game. Section 101, row 2. Anyone else set to go?

Back
Top Bottom