Miami fan stuck in Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fan stuck in Buffalo

dolfan1722

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello all. I am a recently divorced mother of a 6-year-old daughter. Because of that, I am stuck in, heaven help me, Buffalo. Are there any other fans in the Buffalo area who would like to get together to watch the games? I gave up season tickets to Joe Robbie Stadium (yes, that's what it should be called) when I moved here 7 years ago, and I miss tailgating with my friends very much.

Have a great week everyone.

Patty

By the way, are there any ladies here? I'm feeling a little bit foolish right now if I posted on a forum where there are only men. ;)

dolfan1722 said:
By the way, are there any ladies here? I'm feeling a little bit foolish right now if I posted on a forum where there are only men. ;)

There are some, but in general they don't make it public. Too much unneccessary unwanted attention if you know what I mean.

Wow and I thought I had it bad in Hamilton. At least I don't have to deal with the hell that would literally be Buffalo as a phin fan.

I just hope I have my next tv in time for the season. The "ex" walked away with that one.

So you have an ex too! You hear all the stories about how the women walk away with everything, but that sure didn't happen in my case. He could afford the better lawyer, a woman who happened to be the biggest b**ch I've ever met. If you don't get that TV, feel free to make your way to Buffao (I don't know where Hamilton is), and I'll buy you a beer while we watch the game. :)

To dolfan1722 -
Sorry to hear that you are stuck in Buffalo. I for one am a Dolphins fan since 1980 (lived in Miami till 1990) but now live in Rhode Island (5 yrs). Of the 5 years the Pats have won 3 Super Bowls so you know what I get to live with.
Living up north is nice in every other way except that my football heart is still in South Florida.
Hope you find new dol-friends in Buffalo. Just remember to remind any obnoxious Bills fans that while they went to 4 straight superbowls they won none!
Take it easy!
JB :cool:

Hey

dolfan1722 said:

Hey Patty- I am also a lady on here....there are not many but there are some.... Sorry you are stuck in Buffalo. I visited there about 10 years ago and it was sooo boring.... the people all looked at us cause of our Dolphin gear......LMAO
I hope you can find some decent "friends" there.....

Lourdes

Back
Top Bottom