Miami-FSU Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami-FSU Game

modestophinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How come everyone is picking the Noles over the Canes? I think the Canes will prevail this year again, and possibly make it to the National Championship. I think Berlin will be a better QB this year also.

Fact - Canes have won 5 straight against the Noles and most people don't believe that Noles, Bobby, can be dominated by one team.
Fact - Miami has lost so much young talent in the draft for the past 5 years that is has finally caught up to the Canes.

FACT - THE REST OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL HATES THE CANES!

GO CANES!!!

I need them to win, if not my, my girlfriend is going to make me wear a UM hat.

Go Nols

FSU lost most of its defense but possibly had the best 2nd unit defense in the nation next to OU, so its going to be real interesting on both sides to see all the new faces and how this year's team match up....September 6th baby, i can't wait til the season starts.

I am so pumped up football season...I can not recall being this excited for both Pro and College football as this of season.
Man, monday night in the orange bowl is going to be something special. And I am going to be there!

GO CANES!!!

thats cool that you have tickets, but I won't be completely excited until i confirm that I can get that tuesday off.

First post here but anyways, anyone who actually believes FSU has a better chance of winning is crazy. Obviously, FSU can win the game, but they have been owned by Miami the last few years. Granted, Miami did lose alot of players on defense, but I firmly believe they will be a much better team because the offense has nowhere to go but up from last year. I expect the QB play to be much more solid, and the running game should be more explosive with Moss and Gore, although I'm not sure of the latter's condition at this point.

miami is going to get a huge dose of washington and booker..and i cant wait to see ernie simms knock some canes out...im excited for the game like everyone else and believe it will be another classic..just hopefully fsu comes out on top this year..

Deez Nutz said:
I just want to see Wide Right 5. And, oh yea...The Canes beat the absolute heck out of FSU.

sorry, you can only have wide right if the game is close, idiot. People miss all the time, it only matters when it's close.

Just because I say I want the Canes to beat the heck out of F*ckin' State University doesn't mean I want the score to be 100-0. I'll be happy with a close score. As long as UM comes out on top.

Deez Nutz said:
Just because I say I want the Canes to beat the heck out of F*ckin' State University doesn't mean I want the score to be 100-0. I'll be happy with a close score. As long as UM comes out on top.

so how does beating the heck out of FSU correspond with wide right 5? I'm tired of these stupid fairweather UM fans that all they can say is Wide right and we own them.

You don't owe me jack. All you have to do is sit there and get beat. Beating the heck out of FSU is an expression. It's a flavor word. It emphasizes the point that I want UM to win. I'm sorry for causing confussion.

Deez Nutz said:
You don't owe me jack. All you have to do is sit there and get beat. Beating the heck out of FSU is an expression. It's a flavor word. It emphasizes the point that I want UM to win. I'm sorry for causing confussion.

:shakeno:

I dont think FSU is as good as the Canes, we have more speed on offense, and as long as Gore is healthy, we will have a good chance to win. Lets just face it- Rix cant beat the Canes

Back
Top Bottom