Miami Games on the radio?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Games on the radio??

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
I live in the UK and I suspect that there will be very few Dolphins games shown this season. We have two games on Sunday afternoon plus the late game on Sunday and Monday night football. We`ll be lucky to see more than two games unless Miami make the playoffs. I intend to listen to games on the internet. Can anyone recommend what site to log on to? Thanks.

sky will get miami on a few times, dw bout that... they are pretty much the most popular team in the UK.

finsnchips said:
sky will get miami on a few times, dw bout that... they are pretty much the most popular team in the UK.

That's good to hear.:cool:

bes to get the Field Pass thingy from NFL.com then you can listen to the games and also watch the highlights the next day.

Got this for a number of years , aint the best thing but it does the job.

finsnchips said:

Really?

How did the Phins become so big in the UK?

Dubfire said:
Really?

How did the Phins become so big in the UK?
marino i guess... plus remember that Florida is an extremely popular holiday destination for us.

tbh I dont kno, but everytime there is a vote for what game you want to see.. miami will always win regardless of who they are playing.

finsnchips said:

wow, sky. we used to get that when we lived in germany, been a long time since i have seen it. cool to know that the fins are so big over there.

im in the same kinda situation here, with no monday or sunday night games, and them not playing any of the local stations favorites (steelers, eagles, ravens, or redskins) i don't have a good chance of catchin them live. the only thing i have for sure is that one of my best friends is a... jets...fan... and he has satellite and gets a station out of NY so that he can see all the jets games so i guess that's two im gonna get to see..

i used to listen to nfl.com all the time when it was free, but when you don't have much extra money it's hard to scrape even 30 bucks up...

Last year you could hear the Dolphins games on warpradio but they eventually shut off that loophole.I havnt found any free links.

The best solution is NFL Field Pass which is only 30 bucks a year.

I am waiting for the day when they will stream a la carte live NFL games on the internet

Back
Top Bottom