Miami gets boned in BCS (again) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami gets boned in BCS (again)

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Man, what the f&^k is that s#$t? Miami beats a ranked team by 23 points and Ohio barely beats an unranked team by 4 points and still make it to #1? It's rigged man, it's fixed. Nobody wants Miami to be #1. When they go undefeated and play whomever in the Fiesta Bowl, I hope they shove it up their F#^kin' ass!!!:evil:

Ok, I feel better now, had to let that out........:cool:

Yes it is. So is the coaches poll. How can Oklahoma drop to # 6 in the Coaches? Miami got hosed. There needs to be a playoff.

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Man, what the f&^k is that s#$t? Miami beats a ranked team by 23 points and Ohio barely beats an unranked team by 4 points and still make it to #1? It's rigged man, it's fixed. Nobody wants Miami to be #1. When they go undefeated and play whomever in the Fiesta Bowl, I hope they shove it up their F#^kin' ass!!!:evil:

just as long as miami is #2. at the fiesta bowl, they can shove it up #1's ass!

Re: Re: Miami gets boned in BCS (again)

Originally posted by dolfan06
just as long as miami is #2. at the fiesta bowl, they can shove it up #1's ass!

It'll be a h@ll of a game.. it looks like OSU v. Miami at the Fiesta...

:evil:

Originally posted by Jaydog57

if miami and osu win out, miami will go to #1. miami has three rranked teams in front of em!

Back
Top Bottom