miami going to england again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami going to england again

Home opponents for next are obviously afc east plus the rams, seahawks, chiefs, chargers and either an afc north or south team
Seeing as the wife is a Pats fan and its England. I would definitely drop some coin to go to that game.

Seems like it's usually a "home" game for us. ugh

We're one of the more popular teams down there, so it's no surprise Miami seems to play in London as home team more then most.

If we win anymore meaningless games, they can move the team to London for all I care.

After we lose the next four games (Colts, Bills, Browns and Eagles), they will insert Rosen back in there to finish this off. Sitting at 1-11, we dont need anymore Fitzpatrick. He got us the one win, we dont finish winless.

I do no think it is bad news. The team is going to suck next year as well and the stadium will be half empty. One less game for season ticket holders to fork over money more. Plus. I rather they lose a home game next year when they are bad vs. down the road when the team will potentially be good.

I am not expecting them to suck that much after FA and the Draft...Especially if the draft works perfectly for them.

This was part of agreement Ross made to get the Superbowl. This has been known for years.

I do no think it is bad news. The team is going to suck next year as well and the stadium will be half empty. One less game for season ticket holders to fork over money more. Plus. I rather they lose a home game next year when they are bad vs. down the road when the team will potentially be good.
I don't think it is your decision nor does anybody care what you think how much money I want to fork over.

Because Kraft doesn’t care about not being able to host a Super Bowl

K but I don't think the Cowboys have ever had to host a game in London and they have had a Super Bowl before.

The way to solve this is if they end up with a 17 game regular season is to have every team have 8 home games, 8 road games, and one neutral international game with no division games at neutral sites. That would be the fair way to do it.

The selfish part of me is delighted by the news and the possibility of it being in London, but a shame for those of you who support the team around the country every week. As an international fan I agree that these games should be strictly pre-season only, as is the case with UK soccer.

K but I don't think the Cowboys have ever had to host a game in London and they have had a Super Bowl before.
Kraft and Jones are part of an owner sub-set that report to Goodell. Thier special privileges are openly known. Jones will never be dictated to play outside the US. It is part of the arrangement. He must agree. Other owners are ok w this.

Disagree, this team could be very fun to watch next year with the spending in free agency that will take place in year one of the rebuild....and a franchise QB along with a big draft haul...I am expecting 8-8 or better!

Back
Top Bottom