Miami Herald: Turnovers are Tannehill's Maine Blemish | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Herald: Turnovers are Tannehill's Maine Blemish

Thanks for ****ting on my typo...much appreciation.

jets fans are a bunch of oklahomas

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

how about thinking of jackie longs virgina.

It really Illinois me that NanoNano was on this team as long as he was...

Hope we do not have to return to this tread because we actually have TO's today. It is killing the team. It will not be a laughing matter if it continues.

Hope we do not have to return to this tread because we actually have TO's today. It is killing the team. It will not be a laughing matter if it continues.

Well lets take it one step at a time and hope that the Bengals are the team to tire first. I hope in my sole that we win today

well i am hoping we don't get any turnovers or field goals today. Carpenter only kicks extra points.

Well lets take it one step at a time and hope that the Bengals are the team to tire first. I hope in my sole that we win today

I am struggling spelling on this thread...cutting my losses. lol.

besides turnovers our maine problem is carpenter playing one mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi. we cannot keep up these arizonas.

You guys can say what you want but I think this franchise has found the league's next Joe Montana.

Great thread, very creative guys. I got a good laugh this morning. My favorites were Texas, New Jersey, Carolina and Idaho. Great job!!! All in good fun.

I hate sitting around waiting for the game to start, I think I am thirsty but never finish a whole drink. I guess I will go get a Minnesota this time.

Back
Top Bottom