Miami holds discussions on Burnett, Sinclair | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami holds discussions on Burnett, Sinclair

They are both good veterans and are worth the minimum. I would just be happy to get either of them.

I don't know. I like them both. I really don't care. I know Burnett was real good in that Ravens defense two years ago.

They are both over the hill and DONE! They have slipped so much over the past few years, it is remarkable. 3 years ago, I would be all over this, but then again 3 years ago I would have loved Ryan Leaf.....times change and players break down and become shells of their former selves.

2 good examples....Burnett and Sinclair. Check their stats, 13 sacks over the past 2 seasons....COMBINED!!!!!!

They are past it and we would be getting VERY LITTLE by signing either one.

"2 good examples....Burnett and Sinclair. Check their stats, 13 sacks over the past 2 seasons....COMBINED!!!!!!"

Great point Bodzilla.
They have really slipped big time the last couple years.
If they are the best that is available, that is one thing, but, is there another guy out there that is not pretty much over the hill?

Why don't we sign both?
Nothing like limited playing time to revive tired old legs.
We may be able to squeeze what's left out of these two. If nothing more than to have a crafty, rested, veteran sitting on the bench being saved for some late game heriocs where we're only asking him to blow up for a few plays. Could be the diference between a win and a loss right there.

inFINSible...........

Originally posted by inFINSible
Why don't we sign both?
Nothing like limited playing time to revive tired old legs.
We may be able to squeeze what's left out of these two. If nothing more than to have a crafty, rested, veteran sitting on the bench being saved for some late game heriocs where we're only asking him to blow up for a few plays. Could be the diference between a win and a loss right there.

Good idea, I'm all for it.;) If we can sign both of them at the vet minimum that is.

Burnett has Super Bowl experience. Maybe he could bring some leadership?

I say bring in both of them for a look, sign the better of the two, and find out if he's better than D. Bowens and Ogunleye (sp?) at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom