Miami in the Superbowl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami in the Superbowl?

Did Miami have a choice a couple years ago to be re-located when the divsions were re-done and the AFC south was added? I recall reading something about the possibility that Miami might be moved.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Miami in the Superbowl?

Originally posted by RICKHURD

Mike Vick isn't human, though. That's not fair.

I guess we need someone who's super human or a super human effort. That's what it's going to take. That and a coach who can make them believe they can or drive them there.

Originally posted by RICKHURD
Do you guys think that the only way the Dolphins could get to a Superbowl is if they had home field advantage throughout the entire play-offs?

The only way the Dolphins get to the Super Bowl is if they buy tickets.

Re: Re: Miami in the Superbowl?

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

You must be the a$$hole that beat up that lady.
Gotta love those Pats fans.

Originally posted by pats4life
Did Miami have a choice a couple years ago to be re-located when the divsions were re-done and the AFC south was added? I recall reading something about the possibility that Miami might be moved.

I believe they chose not to be considered was because the Fins have long standing rivalries with the Pats, Bills and Jets and they didn't want to lose that.

The Fins didn't have the choice there, the NFL did. They did not want to lose the original AFC East, so they moved the newest team, the Colts.

Originally posted by phintech

League officials consider it an advantage for the Dolphins to play in Miami in the summer and advantage for the northeast teams to play at home in the winter. The unfair part of this is that all the teams in our division are northeast teams except us. So we end up playing more games in the cold than we'd like.
so 1 year give us our away games in the division early in sept. or oct and bring our home division games late in december and lets see how we fare.after all it will still be warm in sept and oct up in new england and buffalo too.then when we play late in the year both teams get a warm weather game in december that should not favor anyone and be fair to both teams. no excuses for either team that way either.after all we have been going north in december for years.

Re: Re: Miami in the Superbowl?

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

or get a killer "TUCK RULE" as help maybe?

Back
Top Bottom