Miami interested in Kerry Collins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami interested in Kerry Collins?

If that's true than Spileman has no confidence in Feely/Fiedler.

I would take him over Fiedler to battle for the job. Collins/ Feeley best man wins.

If we have to drop Fiedler for somebody, I would far rather have Warner than Collins. I'm not at all high on Warner, either.

Eh. I am not too big on Kerry, especially after the Giants' year last year. Partly due to terrible pass protection, and partly due to the fact that he is a pocket statue. Not a good combination.

Although I am not happy to the idea of getting him, I wouldn't doubt that he could see significant success with decent pass protection.

IMO, Collins would be a MAJOR upgrade over Fiedler. I'm not sure how he would fit in the system though.

And at this point in their respective careers, Warner couldn't hold Collins' jock-strap! :D

With Kerry I would feel alot better about this coming season then i do with our J's! But i don't see anything happening unless we cut JF june 1st. So let's be happy with what we got.

Any time a qb becomes "open for discussion" as Warner and Collins are now, that player will be rumored to go to Miami. Until AJ proves he can or can not do the job, that will be a fact of life...

And to add to the rumors, I would look at Collins much before I'd look at Warner or Couch or Brees....(although Brees is a young guy that could develop into a good back up for us....

Back
Top Bottom