Miami meets with Huff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami meets with Huff

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score

Dolphins | Team meets with Huff
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:59:57 -0700
Jason Cole and Christina Hoag, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins met with Texas S Michael Huff Friday, April 7.

ooo man i love that guy. i hope we trdae up for him....AHEEM RW and our 1st :)

I would be thrilled to get him. I wouldn't mind trading up for him and I beleive he is the only one I would this year. He would cap off a great offseason.

we don't have enough picks to trade up to 12

forget Huff

SR 7 said:
No no not Ricky. I would give Ronnie first but I wouldn't trade any of our offense or defense. Maybe a first and a conditional high pick the next year.

I'd be willing to trade up for Huff, but with what? I wouldn't trade away any more picks, although I do see Huff as having Sean Taylor/Roy Williams/Ed Reed potential.

Good catch!

R&RExpress said:
Great news i would love to take him at our #16 pick.

That would be sweet if we can pick him up. Solidify the safety spot for years to come. :goof:

G-Force said:
No no not Ricky. I would give Ronnie first but I wouldn't trade any of our offense or defense. Maybe a first and a conditional high pick the next year.

are you ****ing crazy?......ricky over ronnie....alright.....im sure we'd do that........:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

dont worry....just watch.....Huff will land right in our laps at 16th pick........(crossing fingers)......lol......it was worth a shot to bring our hopes up:dolphins:

I'd give up a future pick + #16 for the chance to move into the top 10 for Michael Huff. Imagine LaVar Arrington & Michael Huff...that defense would be COMPLETE!

G-Force said:
First of all, not Ricky but Ronnie? Think carefully before you post.

Second, you cannot trade a conditional pick for another pick. This isn't the NBA where you trade for the rights of a player. Instead, you are trading for the pick before it is made.

sr 7 said:

G-Force said:
Thank God that Nick Saban is the Dolphins coach

HysterikiLL said:
I'd be willing to trade up for Huff, but with what? I wouldn't trade away any more picks, although I do see Huff as having Sean Taylor/Roy Williams/Ed Reed potential.[/quo

i agree, so imo he would be worth the first, to trade up, and a later, though not second, and even Ricky(though i like him) in the mix somewhere. but i cant recall if any of those teams realisticly in line for him need a RB.

im with phins28 thank god saban is are coach oh wait saban is god

Blueprint said:
I'd give up a future pick + #16 for the chance to move into the top 10 for Michael Huff. Imagine LaVar Arrington & Michael Huff...that defense would be COMPLETE!

First of all, not Ricky but Ronnie? Think carefully before you post.

Second, you cannot trade a conditional pick for another pick. This isn't the NBA where you trade for the rights of a player. Instead, you are trading for the pick before it is made.

PREACH IT! :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom