Miami Now A Must See Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Now A Must See Team

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
an article exclusively for FinHeaven.com by 72TributeBike

You’ve got to feel a bit of pity for 18-year old John Scottsdale of Kittitas, WA. His team has been the Seattle Seahawks since grade school. “The lead-up to SuperBowl XL was so intense, I practically puked every day, including game day when we lost to the Steelers.”

But these days, John would rather be watching the Dolphins. “When they beat the Jets on MNF, I literally got the goose-bumps. That’s some kind of offense they run! I’d watch them every week now if I could.”

However, he cannot. John’s family does not subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket, nor do any of his friends’ families. And at 18-years old, he’s three-years too young for sports bars. “I’m really upset about it [not being able to see the Fins play every week],” he freely admits.

So what is it about this Dolphins team that has turned them into such a hit with fans across the league.

For sure, it has to be the Wildcat formation that Miami runs so well. Defenses are left scratching their heads and trash talking the scheme that to date is ripping them to shreds.

“We've seen defenses do everything against it,” Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said. “We have seen pressure, we have seen people making a conscience effort to set the edges of the defense and we have seen people stack the box. We have seen people leaving a safety in the middle of the field, thinking that's the answer is to us not throwing the football. And we've seen even fronts, odd fronts, over-shifted fronts -- everything.”

John likes the WC formation...alot! “It’s so cool. Everyone can see the Dolphins are coming with it, and you’d think the defense would be able to just shut it down. But then you see 8 yards peel off, 18 yards peel off and all you can say is ‘wow!’”

Indeed, that’s the words that describes Miami very well these days. Even after starting the season 0-3, today they are wow to watch...and for those across the planet with either technology (NFL Sunday Ticket,) an age over 21 (for sports bar admission) or proximity to a Dolphins game (stadium tickets), then a Miami game is always a top option any given Sunday.

an article exclusively for FinHeaven.com by 72TributeBike

You’ve got to feel a bit of pity for 18-year old John Scottsdale of Kittitas, WA. His team has been the Seattle Seahawks since grade school. “The lead-up to SuperBowl XL was so intense, I practically puked every day, including game day when we lost to the Steelers.”

But these days, John would rather be watchimng the Dolphins. “When they beat the Jets on MNF, I literally got the goose-bumps. That’s some kind of offense they run! I’d watch them every week now if I could.”

However, he cannot. John’s family does not subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket, nor do any of his friends’ families. And at 18-years old, he’s three-years to young for sports bars. “I’m really upset about it [not being able to see the Fins play every week],” he freely admits.

So what is it about this Dolphins team that has turned them into such a hit with fans across the league.

For sure, it has to be the Wildcat formation that Miami runs so well. Defenses are left scratching their heads and trash talking the scheme that to date is ripping them to shreds.
“We've seen defenses do everything against it,” Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said. “We have seen pressure, we have seen people making a conscience effort to set the edges of the defense and we have seen people stack the box. We have seen people leaving a safety in the middle of the field, thinking that's the answer is to us not throwing the football. And we've seen even fronts, odd fronts, over-shifted fronts -- everything.”

John likes the WC formation...alot! “It’s so cool. Everyone can see the Dolphins are coming with it, and you’d think the defense would be able to just shut it down. But then you see 8 yards peel off, 18 yards peel off and all you can say is ‘wow!’”

Indeed, that’s the words that describes Miami very well these day. Even after starting the season 0-3, today they are wow to watch...and for those across the planet with either technology (NFL Sunday Ticket,) an age over 21 (for sports bar admission) or proximity to a Dolphins game (stadium tickets), then a Miami game is always a top option any given Sunday.

everyone must respect us.. Ronnie is right, you hate what you do not understand

I always thought to myself Miami was i must see team, but if we beat the Saint you better believe Dolphins will be the talk of football for at least a day. God forbid if media talks about the dolphins for a week about the same play like they do with every other team.

Back
Top Bottom