Miami Officials: "Sage lookin good" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Officials: "Sage lookin good"

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Dolphins | Rosenfels Liked - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 12:43:54 -0700

Todd Archer, of the Palm Beach Post, reports for the Sporting News that the Miami Dolphins officials like the arm strength of QB Sage Rosenfels and he can expect to see more time in practice with the recent release of QB Ray Lucas.

I would SOOO like to not NEED Griese...

Re: Miami Officials: "Sage lookin good"

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Dolphins | Rosenfels Liked - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 12:43:54 -0700

Todd Archer, of the Palm Beach Post, reports for the Sporting News that the Miami Dolphins officials like the arm strength of QB Sage Rosenfels and he can expect to see more time in practice with the recent release of QB Ray Lucas.

I would SOOO like to not NEED Griese...

Wow, who would have ever thought that Sage might see more practice time with the release of Lucas????;)

They're fickle fin fans.....they'll drop Griese and attach to Sage if it means no more Jay.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Didn't someone else shine last year in camp and pre-season? Look how far that got us!
I think we still need a solid veteran QB!
I don't know about everyone else but I will never forget the embarassment against buffalo last year.
Go Dolphins!

Originally posted by inFINSible
They're fickle fin fans.....they'll drop Griese and attach to Sage if it means no more Jay.

Well sorta. They may just because they hate Jay. But, his last name is still Griese, so they'll always want him playing QB too. Until he comes in and tosses 4 INTs in a game.

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Didn't someone else shine last year in camp and pre-season? Look how far that got us!
I don't know about everyone else but I will never forget the embarassment against buffalo last year.
Go Dolphins!

Good point. BUT, Brian Griese does not fall under the solid veteran QB category. He falls under the spoiled whining child of a famous football player category.

There's huge questions about Griese's heart, leadership skills, and talent.

Being the President of the "Bash Feidler Club" (BFC for short).. I think I am safe in saying Feidler is not one of our favorite QB's and I dont see what the "Feidler Supporters" (we call them jockstraps for short since they like to support jay) lol

Anyways... where was I?? oh yeah, every time Jay steps back into the pocket to pass, I have this uncontrollable nervousness fearing the Interception.. I know I am not the only person to feel this because I have heard other BFC's state the same thing.. One of my questions I have for the Jockstraps is.... Do you fear the INT's when Jay prepares to throw the ball?? And be honest...

I am all for the best QB to start the game, even if it means Jay Baby.. but I just dont see what all the Jockstraps see in him.. He isnt all that accurate of a passer over 20 yards, he is ok under 20 yards.. but then name me one starting QB that isnt decent under 20 yards... and no, you cant say Ray Lucas.. The Ray Lucas excuse has expired due to too much use..

Jay is a decent scrambler, not one of the best and definitely not one of the worst.. he can read the D just as good as the next starting QB, his arm strength is probably below average for starting QB's and the man breaks too easily.. He has been injured in some manner what?? 3 outta 3 years??

I guess the bottom line is, the main reason we are BFC's is because Dave is insistent on Jay being the man.. come hell or high water, Jay is being forced down our throats... which makes me wonder is Jay that good or is Wanny too prideful and unwilling to say he made a mistake on the $5M a year contract... ????

This year as with last year, I want the best QB on the team to start!! If its Greise, if its Sage or if its Jay.. I really dont care, I just dont want to be force fed into believing Jay is the greatest of all time..

I say open up the competition this year (as with all years) and let the best man win.. If that means hurting some ego's well then let them cry on the sideline like Ray did.. This is football and there is no room for playing favorites, no room for sugar coating excuses and there is no room for cry babies... well I'll take the last one back.. I heard Dallas is looking for one...

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Go Dolphins!

Not really. Lucas shined in the preseason games but not camp. I remeber hearing repeated complaints that Ray wasn't picking up the offense.

OK peep, BFC or pessimist or the denial group or any other name that fits, the fact that you have a club to bash fiedler is a sign of your intelligence. You ad fin attic and 1227 really do wish that Jay fils don't you? Just so you can come on and say "see I am right" cause you bein right is more important than the dolphins winning. Totally ridiculous post. Wow we are jockstraps because we hoose to see the pos as well as the neg rather than being a "whiner"

And here we go again.....This is the last time....last warning....we will not divide this board in ANY WAY.....using terms like "BFC" or or even "Fiedler Lover" in a derogatory manner towards another poster or group of posters constitutes a personal attack......discuss the abilities or disabilities of Jay Fielder all day long if you wish but do not "label" anyone with anymore euphimisms for idiot.

Back
Top Bottom