Miami QB Situation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami QB Situation

worry about QB next year. next year's QB is much better than this years. plus this is a rebuilding. i think he goes WR this year and worries about QB next year after seeing how feeley plays this upcoming season. and i think ricky comes back cause he owes too much money to people and bush signed a tougher bankruptcy bill meaning ricky will be forced to come back a pay off his debts.

Kenneth Dorsey
Position: Quarterback Kenneth Dorsey
College: Miami (Fla.)
Height: 6-5
Weight: 208
Hometown: Orinda, Calif.

ANALYSIS
Positives: Dropback passer with good arm strength … Sets up quickly to see the field and looks very comfortable with his follow-through … Rarely forces the ball and gets rid of the pigskin with a smooth motion … Can make the short and deep throws … Puts good zip behind his attempts, displaying a tight spiral … Knows how to take something off the ball to make the easy toss and shows great confidence in his touch … Takes his time spotting his targets and never is rattled by pressure … Displays great presence in the huddle … While he is mostly a dropback passer, he does have the agility to roll out of the pocket and throw on the run … Knows how to look defenses off to spot his secondary targets.

I remember Saban's first conference. He said that Miami will keep Feeley(duh), sign a veteran and probably draft a quarterback. So far he seems to be doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

FINFAN227 said:
if smith is there @ #2 we take him. feeley will be cut & freotte will take over and groom smith to be the future qb.feeley has already shown us what he is capable of...
Sure...LOL

first&goal said:
....and who you think is better? remember, Ken Dorsey was pretty good at college level also....
36-1 as a starter....

Back
Top Bottom