Miami Signs DT Orrin Thompson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Signs DT Orrin Thompson

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
4902-1.jpeg

Duke Blue Devil - One of the strongest players on the team with a combined lift total of 1,185 pounds (bench: 400; squat: 475; power clean: 310). Academic all American. Another intelligent, strong kid, fitting Nick's MO. Huge at 6-6, 317. Played in 46 career games for the Blue Devils with 27 starting assignments. He collected 141 career tackles including 16.0 tackles for loss and 3.5 quarterback sacks.

Looks like he has great feet and lateral movement - I think he could almost be tried at OT as well.

He's going to have a lot to choose from when the roster cuts are made.

you´re money again boomer thats what sporting news says too

Orrin Thompson
DT, Duke
War Room analysis
Thompson was among former Blue Devils on display at Duke's March 8 pro day workout. Reports indicate teams have asked him about switching to the offensive line. Pencil him in as a developmental prospect who could sign as a free agent after the draft.

Two positives for Thompson -- he has great strength and was durable during his college career.

Boomer said:
4902-1.jpeg

Duke Blue Devil - One of the strongest players on the team with a combined lift total of 1,185 pounds (bench: 400; squat: 475; power clean: 310). Academic all American. Another intelligent, strong kid, fitting Nick's MO. Huge at 6-6, 317. Played in 46 career games for the Blue Devils with 27 starting assignments. He collected 141 career tackles including 16.0 tackles for loss and 3.5 quarterback sacks.

Looks like he has great feet and lateral movement - I think he could almost be tried at OT as well.
I see a trend here: Athletes/Versatility
LOVE IT!!!

I hope they plan on switching him to OT.
Seems pretty tall for a DT.

Back
Top Bottom