Miami signs long snapper Sean McDermott | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami signs long snapper Sean McDermott

Find his files! Get his Social Security Number! Find out about his childhood!

You guys sound like Norad or the INS. I mean comon look at how lame you guys are being. Do you think you are being a help to Dave Wannstedt. Give me a break.

CK and I thought you were the sane one. Find out if he had long snapping problems. I mean the guy should not suspect from Day 1. Did Hugh Douglas have rushing problems?

Overall I must admit this should be put in as most obsessed thread ever.

Royals needs a lot of work? This is how good he is ever gonna get. He just needs to keep his foot kicking above 42 yards. He isn't Stemke who is young and needs time to learn. He is 37 for God Sake.

How do I apply a photo to my replies? I've uploaded the pic but can't apply it. I'm sorry if I broke topic, but I didn't want to post my own thread about just that. Thanks.:confused: :topic: :D

Originally posted by Jaj

You guys sound like Norad or the INS. I mean comon look at how lame you guys are being. Do you think you are being a help to Dave Wannstedt. Give me a break.

CK and I thought you were the sane one. Find out if he had long snapping problems. I mean the guy should not suspect from Day 1. Did Hugh Douglas have rushing problems?

Royals needs a lot of work? This is how good he is ever gonna get. He just needs to keep his foot kicking above 42 yards. He isn't Stemke who is young and needs time to learn. He is 37 for God Sake.

;)
Maybe Dave asked the members of this board for input
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote of the day

''The first time everybody wants to talk to me, and all I get asked about is snapping.'' -- DT Jeff Zgonina, sounds like a funny dude

Originally posted by Jaj

Nice condescending, arrogant, patronizing attitude, thanks! Next time you want to tell everyone who participates in a particular thread that you think they are obsessed for even talking about it make sure you have a look around and see where you're at, this place is full of obsession and YOU happen to be one of them(1587 posts)...So, do your self a favor save it and move on to the next thread because replying like this makes you look bad and shows a definate lack of self awareness.

Meet the Texans: Sean McDermott
Q: When did you decide to become a long snapper?

A: I was in eighth or ninth grade and they asked who wants to try and snap. That's when you're first starting out football, so I said 'I'll try it.' I guess I was pretty good at it. Once you become the snapper then ... it's the job nobody really wants. I like it. It's something I've done for a long time and am real comfortable doing.
something to remember if your kid is big and not athletic enough to make it any other way....

Just a thought:

Even if Stemke plays head and shoulders above Royals, how can Miami cut him? He's the holder. Would they rather have 2/3 of the Special Teams snap unit out, to put in a better punter? I have liked Stemke since I saw him punt for the raiders. There was little drop off between him and Shane lechler, who is an outstanding punter. Let's see how conservative they play this one.

Originally posted by Jaj

Wow. Can you imagine being concerned about the replacement for a critical postion on a message board dedicated to the team. Unbelievable.

Quick lets return to the thread on deep sea diving.

That was good PhinKev. Yes inFin it was arrogant, but who can stand not making fun of this thread. I mean comon it sounds like you guys were trying to find that bastard who was spying on us in the 80s.

Originally posted by Jaj
That was good PhinKev. Yes inFin it was arrogant, but who can stand not making fun of this thread. I mean comon it sounds like you guys were trying to find that bastard who was spying on us in the 80s.

We already know we take this stuff to seriously :D

I know you do too. That's why we are here.

Originally posted by PhinKev

We already know we take this stuff to seriously :D

I know you do too. That's why we are here.

Exactly.

Fat people love food.

Beer drinkers love beer.

Finheaveners loves football.

Some of us may be fat, beer swilling, finheaveners that love beer, food, and football.

:drinker:

Back
Top Bottom