Miami, the new beast of the east? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami, the new beast of the east?

B-LO said:
Uh, Jauron won Coach of the Year and Milloy is arguably the worst player in the secondary. Ever hear of Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, and Terrence McGee? All Pro-Bowlers who comprise an awesome secondary -- which Miami definitely doesn't have.
so he won coach of the year so what. that was his one winning season out of 5 with the Bears. the guy was a proven loser without a question. what was his career winning percentage? I bet it's lower than say 40%

B-LO said:
Uh, Jauron won Coach of the Year and Milloy is arguably the worst player in the secondary. Ever hear of Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, and Terrence McGee? All Pro-Bowlers who comprise an awesome secondary -- which Miami definitely doesn't have.

And that was his only good year too.

You all might have a better secondary, but we have something that you don't have and that is a QB.

B-LO said:
Bills fans are homers? How the hell do you figure that Miami (a team that hasn't made the playoffs in five years) is at the top of the division when N.E. has won three of the last five Super Bowls?

When was the last time the Bills made the playoffs? 1998?

I'll call the Dolphins the "new" power in the AFC East as soon as they:
  1. Win the division
  2. Get further in the playoffs then the Patriots
  3. Do this more then once
Until then, the Patriots are the class of the East. As much as I love Saban and what he is doing, the Pats are still young, deep and well coached...

...and they have the best player in football at the sports most important position.

Ace88 said:
And that was his only good year too.

His only good year with consistently poor rosters. He went 13-3 with Jim Miller as QB, i'm sure our QB's are better than that.

Ace88 said:
You all might have a better secondary, but we have something that you don't have and that is a QB.

A QB who might miss a 1/4 of the season or more.

nick1 said:
so he won coach of the year so what. that was his one winning season out of 5 with the Bears. the guy was a proven loser without a question. what was his career winning percentage? I bet it's lower than say 40%

Whatever it is, I know its only one win shy of Bill Belichick's record in Cleveland and almost identical to Marv's record in KC. And we all know how the second stint for those two turned out.

FinFrenzy said:
Ohh so these are newly acquired players? Or are they the same players that helped you win those 5 games last year? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

And they are the same ones who helped us win 9 games the year before. Your point?

HiOctaneBills said:
His only good year with consistently poor rosters. He went 13-3 with Jim Miller as QB, i'm sure our QB's are better than that.

I wouldn't be so sure.

HiOctaneBills said:
Whatever it is, I know its only one win shy of Bill Belichick's record in Cleveland and almost identical to Marv's record in KC. And we all know how the second stint for those two turned out.
don't get me into Marv, all I will say about him is how many SBs has he won? and not everyone is a Belichek

nick1 said:
don't get me into Marv, all I will say about him is how many SBs has he won? and not everyone is a Belichek

And how many SB's has Saban won? You cant win it if you dont get there...

I have to say Miami has been a force in the offseason... The Jets have made a few splashes themselves...especially if they get Runyan...

With that said, what in hell has Buffalo and NE done to improve their teams????

Absolutely nothing..

Miami will win the the East, with NE and NYJ a few games behind and Buffalo picking up the trash at the bottom..

GreenMachine said:
I have to say Miami has been a force in the offseason... The Jets have made a few splashes themselves...especially if they get Runyan...

With that said, what in hell has Buffalo and NE done to improve their teams????

Absolutely nothing..

Miami will win the the East, with NE and NYJ a few games behind and Buffalo picking up the trash at the bottom..
:sidelol:

GreenMachine said:

:sidelol:

The Bills as the division's janitor! Priceless!

Back
Top Bottom