*** Miami v. Georgia Tech *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Miami v. Georgia Tech ***

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
For those of you living in Coral Gables, I'm PLEADING with you to do this. It's a GREAT offer from the University of Miami. Get out there and support this team against a Coastal Division ACC opponent at Sun Life.

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -The University of Miami's home football game against Georgia Tech on Oct. 22 has been designated `Coral Gables Day', giving residents of Coral Gables an opportunity to buy one ticket and get two free for the Canes' home game against the Yellow Jackets.

All Coral Gables residents will need to do is come to the UM Ticket Office in the lobby of the Hecht Athletic Center (5821 San Amaro Drive) and show valid identification with a listed home address and they'll have the option to receive two free tickets after purchasing one at regular price. Suites and Club seats are not included in the 'Coral Gables Day' promotion.

The ticket special is only available to residents who purchase their tickets in person on UM's campus. The ticket office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

The game against Georgia Tech at Sun Life Stadium will mark Miami's fourth home game of the 2011 season and seventh overall. The Canes will host Kansas State this weekend and Bethune-Cookman on Oct. 1 before hitting the road for back-to-back weeks with trips to Virginia Tech (10/8) and North Carolina (10/15).

For more information on `Coral Gables Day' or to purchase tickets, call 1-800-Go-Canes or visit HurricaneSports.com.

Even if you don't live in Coral Gables, most of us know at least one person who does. Have thenm buy a ticket for you and then bring two friends to the game with you.

:lol: "Buy one, get two free" day?!?

Is it really that tough to fill a stadium in Florida? :bobdole:

:lol: "Buy one, get two free" day?!?

Is it really that tough to fill a stadium in Florida? :bobdole:

I mean, have you been to Miami lol? I know you live in West Virginia and a quilt festival will get you off of that mountain lol. But you gotta be something SPECIAL in Miami to drag people away from South Beach and everything else in the area.

Not to mention, people don't realize that Miami isn't a big city. There's only 400,000 people in city limits as opposed to MILLIONS in a city like Atlanta. Not tough for Atlanta to sell out and pack their stadium when you look at the number of people within city limits AND the stadium is in city limits...Sun Life is not. Lots of factors that people don't realize.

Plus, Coral Gables is a very small town. LOTS of rich people there. Filthy rich in Coral Gables. Not sure why anyone in Coral Gables would need free tickets. Most of those people have club level seats or suites is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom