Miami Will Never Win the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Will Never Win the AFC East

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
After the Bills & Jets, you now have to beat the Pats AND the Refs. :rolleyes2

New rule - If you are wearing a Pats uniform you can hold and chuck at any point on the field. No wonder they have a great defense. I have no respect for that team NONE. They can win 100 Superbowls and that will never change.

i thought i was the only one who saw that..obviously the refs didnt:confused:

Originally posted by kasaba13
New rule - If you are wearing a Pats uniform you can hold and chuck at any point on the field. No wonder they have a great defense. I have no respect for that team NONE. They can win 100 Superbowls and that will never change.

There again...on the flipside....if Miami benefitted the same way, I wouldn't give a damn about respect...I'd be celebrating the hell out of a "hard earned" SB Trophy ;).

wasn't it like 2 holdings in a row on pollard that wasn't called?

na fas skata. what does this mean???? a quick greeeeeek lesson for all you dolphin fans. trust me, i feel for all that has gone on this past season. lets look at the bright side, dan is in the house.

This is why home field advantage is so important..you get to get away with a lot more.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
After the Bills & Jets, you now have to beat the Pats AND the Refs. :rolleyes2

I've never mentioned it before, because it sounds like I'm just making excuses...BUT

Any of you that taped games go back and watch NE OT Light vs Jason Taylor. He held JT all game long and got awat with it. I'm not just talking about 2-3 uncalled holds, I'm talking pure take downs when Jason was about to land a sack. Watch only those two when we are on D and you will be shocked. Light plays a great game, but he get lots of help from the refs vs JT

Re: Re: Miami Will Never Win the AFC East

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

I've never mentioned it before, because it sounds like I'm just making excuses...BUT

Any of you that taped games go back and watch NE OT Light vs Jason Taylor. He held JT all game long and got awat with it. I'm not just talking about 2-3 uncalled holds, I'm talking pure take downs when Jason was about to land a sack. Watch only those two when we are on D and you will be shocked. Light plays a great game, but he get lots of help from the refs vs JT

Taylor was even barking at the refs all game about it & the best DE in football still got no respect. There were quite a few questionable calls in the Pats game that went in their favor. If only we were so lucky.

Re: Re: Re: Miami Will Never Win the AFC East

Originally posted by SMadison29

Taylor was even barking at the refs all game about it & the best DE in football still got no respect. There were quite a few questionable calls in the Pats game that went in their favor. If only we were so lucky.

I'd be curious as to if it was the same at the game in Miami.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Miami Will Never Win the AFC East

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

I'd be curious as to if it was the same at the game in Miami.

I have both games, and have watched both games more than once. It jumps off the screen if you watch JT and Light. I usually initially watch the game...not looking for anything in particular. I tend to watch Zach and Seau alot on Defense. However, I always like to watch our OL- DL in a viewing after the game to see who's doing well or bad. The Pats games I was screeming at my VHS tape with all the holds they allowed light. I caught a few in the first view of the game when Light flat out did take downs on Jason. I'd say he held more often than he didnt on pass plays. I know that sounds like I'm exagerating...but i'm serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom