Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
When we arrived in at the Miami International Airport it was 80 degrees and humid, that morning we left Iowa at about 20 degrees lol. We had field seats at the game, I saw Ricky and Chambers TD's right in front of me. The Jets fans in the next section over were getting extremely ****y lol, they got quite real quick lol. I don't know if any of you saw me or the sign I had made at Kinko's on Lincoln ave (just up from Miami Beach). The cameraman from CBS looked right at me, but my bro says he didn't see me. I made sure to mention Finheaven on my sign, so I do hope they showed it.

After the game I sat outside the lockerroom, it was the coolest thing to see the Fins walk into the locker room with their dirty uniforms on, TV can't compare lol. After they all showered up they came out one by one and signed a ball for me. I had my picture taken with Surtain, Chambers, Ricky, Seau, McMichael and Taylor and Thomas (Taylor and Thomas together with Taylors son in his arms). I realized Ricky had huge arms but when I was right next to him, it was unreal. He looked like the Hulk lol. At the end of the game we were sitting outside Pro Player waiting for a cab, a white Chevy Avalanche went rolling by and this fat kid was chasing it down. The truck stopped in front of us, and McMichael rolled the window down laughing his @$$ off. He sat there and signed a bunch of stuff....that I thought was pretty cool of him.

The cabbies in Miami are psycho's lol, it was still a blast. To have them beat the Jets only made it better.

Roll on into Carol City bra.. gunshots will welcome ya. :D

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Roll on into Carol City bra.. gunshots will welcome ya. :D

:roflmao: Yeah... R-I-G-H-T. Please!

Originally posted by Prime Time

:roflmao: Yeah... R-I-G-H-T. Please!

Somebody can't see smilies. Everything alright, Pembroke Pines boy? :lol:

i was just wondering about you and your trip to mecca. i'm glad that things went well for you(game wise) and that you were able to see some of the players. i hope for you the new year brings better circumstances.

chat at ya ( probably alot this off season lol ) later.

We stuck the "before" scenario before JP went down to Miami, I say we stick the "after" scenario....

*stuck*

Awesome dude. Sounds like a blast.

Jet fans are funny, huh. :lol:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Somebody can't see smilies. Everything alright, Pembroke Pines boy? :lol:

Everything is alright. Thanks for asking. You're too kind.

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
When we arrived in at the Miami International Airport it was 80 degrees and humid, that morning we left Iowa at about 20 degrees lol. We had field seats at the game, I saw Ricky and Chambers TD's right in front of me. The Jets fans in the next section over were getting extremely ****y lol, they got quite real quick lol. I don't know if any of you saw me or the sign I had made at Kinko's on Lincoln ave (just up from Miami Beach). The cameraman from CBS looked right at me, but my bro says he didn't see me. I made sure to mention Finheaven on my sign, so I do hope they showed it.

After the game I sat outside the lockerroom, it was the coolest thing to see the Fins walk into the locker room with their dirty uniforms on, TV can't compare lol. After they all showered up they came out one by one and signed a ball for me. I had my picture taken with Surtain, Chambers, Ricky, Seau, McMichael and Taylor and Thomas (Taylor and Thomas together with Taylors son in his arms). I realized Ricky had huge arms but when I was right next to him, it was unreal. He looked like the Hulk lol. At the end of the game we were sitting outside Pro Player waiting for a cab, a white Chevy Avalanche went rolling by and this fat kid was chasing it down. The truck stopped in front of us, and McMichael rolled the window down laughing his @$$ off. He sat there and signed a bunch of stuff....that I thought was pretty cool of him.

The cabbies in Miami are psycho's lol, it was still a blast. To have them beat the Jets only made it better.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get these on field seats? I wish I could snatch a couple of those :goof:

sounds like fun. All I got from my So Fla trip was to see the 2nd of half the RW show at the Clevelander before the game. Though it was pretty cool considering I got to stand 10 feet away from Ricky for a while and listen before and after I asked him my question during the audience participation portion. Dan LeBetard seems pretty cool and pretty tight w/Ricky as well.

I asked Ricky "what want the Phins to go QB or OL in the 1st rd." and of course :hitself: he and Dan said he could not answer though Dan had a comment or 2. I guess I had too many beers to come up with a question other than is he really going to play in the Jets game. He did say that there was no way he w/not play ag the Jets since they are soooo hated. :jetssuck:

Here's a photo I took of the final scoreboard. Ahhhh, sweet, sweet victory.

JPhin - So happy you had a good time. God bless you in your struggle and hope you win it. I know the cabbies down there are nutso - reminds me of when I came up here. I took a bus from Sunrise, FL to NYC Port Authority. When I came out, I was looking for a cab to bring me to NJ. The psycho cab driver I found wanted cash up front (not knowing what the fare would be) and a copy of my drivers license. Now I don't look like a homeless person or shabby or anything, but I don't know what his thinking was. Needless to say, I had him call my "future" husband and he took care of everything.

Anyway, would have given anything to be back down there for a game.

Take care.

JPhin,

Glad you enjoyed the game and we all wish you the best!!

Good luck and may God comfort you!

good luck big man, glad you had a great time. Keep us informed on your health... your in our prayers.

Back
Top Bottom