Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami

JFin, post your pic's if you can.

Photohost.org hosts for free & they allow linking so that you could post them in the body of the message like this one..

I photoshopped this pic of Tom Brady trying to out do Joe Horn with the cell phone.

clear.gif

Great story. Be well and keep us posted!

JP thats wonderful that you had a great time at the game. Post some pics from your experience if you can. Hope your health gets better! I got a feeling it will in due time :D. Good luck bro!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Somebody can't see smilies. Everything alright, Pembroke Pines boy? :lol:

Don't be dissing, Pembroke Pines.

Twas a good game...I had pretty good seats.

Pembroke Pines is like Green Acres compared to Carol City--that's not something to brag about, just the truth. Only areas down here worse than that our Overtown and Liberty City...parts of Allapatah aren't to pleasant either

Glad everything went well for you at the game. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Thanks guys....I just got home from my first round of chemo today. Guess what guys it still sucks....who knew? This time is definetly not as bad as the first time, but it still sucks s**t.

Now, having passed through round one of the playoffs AND the national championship (I was knocked out the ENTIRE day) i'm suffering extreme withdraw. The offseason is the worst invention I swear lol. I'm am glad that L.S.U. pulled it out though. I'll try to get those pics scanned...it was pretty sweet to say the very least. Night guys.

Back
Top Bottom