MiamiDolfan85's Post Pre-Season Gm 1 Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MiamiDolfan85's Post Pre-Season Gm 1 Mock Draft

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1: Landry Jones,QB out of Oklahoma(6'4",233)
[We're more than likely going to be out of reach for Luck & Barkley,how should go 1-3 picks.The drop off between them and Jones isnt much,maybe just a step below,but Jones had drawn comparisons to San Diego's Philip Rivers. With us going into more of a spread type offense,I think Jones really excel and quickly,having played a Pro-Style Spread @ Oklahoma.Should Miami be picking someone between 5-10,they have a very good shot at landing this potential Franchise Qb.]

2: Michael Egnew,TE out of Missouri(6'5",242)
[Egnew is one of the better pass catching TE's,but he can also bloc very well.Hes well built,and smart.Benefited playing with Gabbert,very poise and experienced in his own right.]

3: Brandon Lindsey,WOLB out of Pittsbrugh(6'3",252)
[Remember this name.Was a DE in college,but isnt big enough to play that position at the next level. Seasoned pass rusher, and a sure-tackler.Would be an ideal nickle pass rusher.]

4: Ryan Miller,RG/RT out of Colorado(6'8",312)
[Among the better guards in college when he made the switch from RT,but is versatile.Has frame to get bigger,and can move and swing out so should transition to the blocking scheme along real well.]

5: (to NO assuming Bush trade)

6: Doug Martin,RB out of Boise St(5'9",217)
[Reminds me a lot of MJD.Small,yet strong,small low-level gravity,tough to tackle.Breakaway speed running a consistent 4.4,and a good option out of the backfield.But most of all this kid thrive contact,check him out on YouTube.]

6b: Charles Brown,North Carolina(5'10",205)
[Missed last season with e=injury and was suspended but is a top talent at the college level and should be a very decent nickle corner who could press,play off and blitz.]

7: Tom Compton,RT out of South Dakota(6'6",312)
[Young emerging tackle,who has good athleticism running a 5.08 @ his Pro Day.]

Back
Top Bottom