MiamiDolfan85's Week 10 Miami Mock W/ FA Transactions(11/8/11) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MiamiDolfan85's Week 10 Miami Mock W/ FA Transactions(11/8/11)

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1: Morris Claiborne,CB out of LSU(6'0",185)
p2754346_customback-2.chain]

[Recent rumors surfaces whether Barkley will forgo his senior year at SC to turn pro. Me, personally......I believe he'll come out. I mean its never a guarantee you'll make it through another season healthy. Matt definitely would be top pick in 2013, however. Though, the logic is that he would like to go back and play in a bowl game , and a shot at the Heisman and win a 'ship.Now,if the next coach(Cowher) doesn't like the next man up(Jones,although I think he's a better prospect than Barkley) then I see the 'Phins trading back.

At the end of the season, I have Miami slatted 3rd overall behind the obvious Colts, and Rams. Then I have Miami, Seattle, Jacksonville, Arizona, then Washington. Of that list, Seattle & Zona would need a QB. Jones would without a doubt be Seattle's choice if he would land there. Snyder is the type of owner that'll do what it takes to get the player he wants. Do you really think Shanahan wants to go another season with Beck or Grossman at QB? This trade carries legit consideration, should Miami not feel comfortable with Jones.

This guys a beast. Might not be quiet the athlete Patrick Peterson is, but I believe as a corner he is more far along. Great instincts, and hands. Very physical press corner.

Player Comparison: Charles Woodson]

2: Ryan Tannehill,QB out of Texas A&M(6'4",222)
clear.gif

[Ryan Tannehill scouting report: http://www.rantsports.com/mock-draft/2011/11/06/ryan-tannehill-scouting-report/

I agree with the fact that it would probably be best to sit Tannehill for a season or two. I think Matt Moore wouldn't be a bad option to stop-gap til Tannehill. Although, Im starting to like the idea of starting rookies right out of the gate. You cant learn too much on the bench.]

2b(from WAS): Coby Fleener,TE out of Stanford(6'6",245)
CobyFleenerWakeForestvStanfordzg_73r3fDm-1.jpg

[Reminds me a lot of Cowboys TE Jason Witten. Big, strong, good speed for a tight end. Has great hands, and is a good blocker. The kind of all-around player coaches(Cowher) looks for, in the mold of Pittsburgh's Heath Miller.]

3: Zebrie Sanders,RT out of Florida St(6'6",322)
sanders_41610_display_image-1.jpg

[With Datko out for the season, Sanders is going to get significant pt up until the season is over. Sanders should be experience enough to step in and start his rookie season.]

4: (traded to NO,Reggie Bush trade)

5: Emmanuel Acho,ILB out of Texas(6'3",245)
104527520_display_image-1.jpg

[Future starter in this league.....just needs some proper grooming.]

5b(from WAS): Tauren Poole,RB out of Tennessee(5'10",217)
x350-1.jpg

[Our running back situation is so questionable. I know Bush is balling right now, but outside of him and Thomas, we are so thin. I chalk Thomas's hamstring troubles to the lack of a full NFL off-season, with conditioning being the biggest reason. Still not quite sure what we have in Thomas in terms of long-term availability. Bush is signed for this season, and next season, then ?.

Poole has a blend of speed, and power. Can be that 3rd down back that's so coveted in todays league. Has pretty good hands, as he's caught 24 balls in 2010. Slatons not getting re-signed, and Hilliard is underwhelming.]

6: Kelcie McCray,FS out of Arkansas St(6'1",195)
11ASUKelcieMcCray-1.jpg

[Good tackler, and athleticism to go along with decent ball skills. Probably a gunner at this point in time. PT maybe a thought looking at our safety position.]

6b(from NO'Reggie Bush trade): Lance Lewis,WR out of East Carolina(6'2",210)
104297213_display_image-1.jpg

[Physical wide-out who excells going across the middle. Can run those quick slants, hitches, digs. Those short-to-intermediate routes that can show case his short field burst, along with him being able to over power the corner with his stature.]

7: Philip Blake, RG/C out of Baylor(6'2",320)
Philip_Blake_Action_13207-1.jpg

[A bit under-sized, but I think this guy would be better as a guard,than a center.]

(full Miami off-season transactions to come)

If this is our draft, I'll have to go outside, find a hobo, and punch him square in the face...

Back
Top Bottom