miamidolphins.com sale... hmm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miamidolphins.com sale... hmm

MIA 23 DOLFAN

Scout Team
Reaction score
all the ronnie brown and chad pennington replica jersey's (no other players) have dropped 30 dollars. normally 78 now 48... fishay..

They are both near the end of the line and both have serious injury issues. They need to move As much stock as they can while they are both still fins.

I find it interesting that miami dolphins jerseys are not selling . I talked to a guy who said that the dolphins were in the top 5 in jersey sales 5 to six years ago and now the dolphins were not selling at all so they are going to quit selling fin merchandise .

he told me that every team in the afc east is selling like hot cakes except the dolphins . isnt it odd thought the Bills dont have anyone that is high octane and is a real star either? but this is in near the Wicita Falls area in okc the dolphins have droped down just slightly we are number 2 in the afc east in terms of photos, clocks mugs and sweeters and jerseys .

this was why i thought it was cool to see many other fin fans wearing fins jersey in this area.

I find it interesting that miami dolphins jerseys are not selling . I talked to a guy who said that the dolphins were in the top 5 in jersey sales 5 to six years ago and now the dolphins were not selling at all so they are going to quit selling fin merchandise .

he told me that every team in the afc east is selling like hot cakes except the dolphins . isnt it odd thought the Bills dont have anyone that is high octane and is a real star either? but this is in near the Wicita Falls area in okc the dolphins have droped down just slightly we are number 2 in the afc east in terms of photos, clocks mugs and sweeters and jerseys .

this was why i thought it was cool to see many other fin fans wearing fins jersey in this area.
we dont have any stud players. if you weren't a fins fan, whose jersey would really be that appealing?

I believe it is the MiamiDolphins.com spring cleaning sale, so I wouldn't read to much into it. The Crowder jerseys are also on sale.

Reebok is also doing Friend's and Family this weekend and they have Peyton Manning replica's for like 30 bucks . . . its just a blow out Spring sale.

we dont have any stud players. if you weren't a fins fan, whose jersey would really be that appealing?

I only want Dolphins fans buying Dolphins jerseys anyway. I don't give a damn about having flashy players or the guy with the top selling jersey.

Its alright I got my Long, Ricky, Ronnie, Pennington, Bess jerseys anyway. I just need a Henne or Dansby. Ive been considering burning my Ginn jersey but i wore it the day after he won the Jets game for us, he deserved it. Now what should I do with my Porter jersey? hmmm

Its alright I got my Long, Ricky, Ronnie, Pennington, Bess jerseys anyway. I just need a Henne or Dansby. Ive been considering burning my Ginn jersey but i wore it the day after he won the Jets game for us, he deserved it. Now what should I do with my Porter jersey? hmmm
well, what i do is whenever i get pee on my toilet seat, i use my porter jersey to clean it up. it also works like a charm when soaking up alcohol and cop blood.

Hey man, where did you get your bess jersey? I cant find one anywhere, and dont want to custom make it for extra.

I have some theories:

1. We have plenty of good players, but not many "Stars" worth throwing down all that cash to get their jersey.

2. Any really good player whose jersey might be attractive is also potentially attractive trade bait. I know I have balked at buying a couple different jerseys for that very reason.

3. Rookies that perform well early on are popular for jerseys... but you never know what you're gonna get. When we drafted Ginn, I was on youtube watching all his highlight videos and was stoked. I'm glad I didn't throw down for Ginn jersey though! hahaha

Pee on it.

Back
Top Bottom