Miami's Defense Most FD Alllowed by Penalties Last 3 Years... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Defense Most FD Alllowed by Penalties Last 3 Years...

Well you've got to figure that Madison is good for 3 personal foul penalties, Taylor is good for 10 offsides, & Surtain for 5 holding/pass interference penalties a year. There's 18 right there.

You are right about that SMadison29 3 out of the 5 best players on defense made alot of mental mistake penalties with better coaching that could be stopped.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Well you've got to figure that Madison is good for 3 personal foul penalties, Taylor is good for 10 offsides, & Surtain for 5 holding/pass interference penalties a year. There's 18 right there.

Well, don't want to mention all the players, but JT, Zack, Madison, and Freeman come to mind as the most frequent offenders in the D. Wade and Ruddy were the most frequent offenders in holding and false starts on the offense.

This is for the most part acurate stats for this past year, on the D side on penalties.

About 18 Interference/defensive hold calls (38% of total)...

About 14 offsides calls (30% of total)...

About 11 personal foul calls (23% of total)...

And about 4 face mask calls (9% of total)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that Taylor is so fast out of his stance he gets called for offsides at times when he is not offsides. I have seen it a couple of times when the ball is snapped and he is still in position and then explodes past the line and he gets offsides. You have to except him to miss judge the snaps sometimes though

Originally posted by chambers84
How many of these penalties are from Sam Madison??

I believe around 6...

T- Buck I noticed did more damage than Sam..

After going through all of the play-by-play each week on NFL.com here's how it breaks down:

Taylor: 8 penalties
Buckley, Madison, Freeman, & Seau: 5
Ogunleye, Marion, Thomas: 3
Surtain, Burnett, Fletcher, J.Williams, Zgonina: 1
TOTAL: 42

Back
Top Bottom