Miami's Draft: A Review | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Draft: A Review

Excellent Reveiw

:) :) Tks Boomer Great Reveiw. Great Draft. Can't wait for Next season. Go Phins

Good review. Especially like the part about Crowder being so highly rated as ILB. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Boomer:
Thanks for all your hard work and well researched information. It helps make the offseason toelrable and really prepared us Finheaveners for the draft.

Well done mate!

Excellent review and great work overall during hte draft! Always nice to hear your stuff!

Wish you were writing for the Chicago Tribune, Boomer. They only gave us a C rating in the draft. That paper has been going down hill acroos the board for the last several years :)

Thanks Simon! As you know I appreciate the insite you, KB, and many others put in regarding the Phins. The internet is so cool, fans from everywhere, talking Dolphins football!!

If you remember, I missed the draft because I had to go to a wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida. It went very well by the way. Anyway, when I returned all I knew is we took Brown. After reading up on our picks, all I can say is WHINNNNNNNNNNNNEY, stomp, stomp!! Saban kicked serious tail! I know some will say, we should have picked this guy, or that guy, but if you take it for what it is, like I had to, he did an awesome job! Of course nothing is guaranteed, but a reccuring theme that seems to fit most if not all of our players would have to be PRODUCTION!!!. GO DOLPHINS!!

Thanks again for all the insite, etc!

Steve

My dad is a Gator alum and a Gator fanatic, he was shocked that Crowder was still there when we picked, he said he is an absolute stud.

I think its clear with the pick of Brown and even the addition of KayJay Harris, Saban will have a running attack that can punish a defense.

Nice summary.

BlueFin said:
My dad is a Gator alum and a Gator fanatic, he was shocked that Crowder was still there when we picked, he said he is an absolute stud.

I think its clear with the pick of Brown and even the addition of KayJay Harris, Saban will have a running attack that can punish a defense.

Nice summary.

i was reading that crowder has a problem staying healthy and a bum knee according to espn, but i hope your dad is right

BlueFin said:

Nice summary.

I've been saying for a while now that Linehan prefers a running game that can punish a defense. His offense is based off the old Joe Gibbs offense.

Back
Top Bottom