Miami's Position Grades (Offense) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Position Grades (Offense)

I am surprised nobody has mentioned our safeties and cornerbacks. With the loss of Surtain and a injured Poole we might be in big trouble!

ill play

QB C with AJ, D+ with Gus

HB A- if ricky comes back, B if not

WR B with boston B- with hakim, C+ with neither

TE B- with Mcmike, D- with Lee

OL without houck, F with houck C-

chub said:
I am surprised nobody has mentioned our safeties and cornerbacks. With the loss of Surtain and a injured Poole we might be in big trouble!

:smackhead :hitself:

QB-F/INC, possibly worst QB situation in the NFL
RB-B, Ronnie Brown needs to become the face of the franchise
WR-B-, Booker/Chambers are a good 1-2, but after that I tink it's all a bunch of question marks
TE-B, McMike seems to get off to fast starts and then slows down
OL-C, I expect the unit to finish much better than it starts, hopefully Houck can do for Miami's offensive line what McNally did for the Bills.

QB:C (Until Aj Steps or Frerrotte doesnt smash his head into some walls)

RB:B- (We dont kno what ronnie will be like and how the others RB's will play)

O-Line: D- (We gave up over 50 sacks last season added up from Rosenfels,Fielder and Feeley)

WR:B (a Few Flaws here as Depth goes, cuz after Thompson we dont have many other good recivers Thompson is a decent slot person and CC and MB can be good)

TE:A- (Need blockin up grade and better back up then Donald Lee)

ch19079 said:
QB: C (if you even think about Gus F., your in a world of hurt)
WR: B- (who is your #2?, who is your #3, and what have they done?)
TE: A (not bad here)
RB: B- (they are both rooks, but have potential)
OL: D+ (cant be much worse than last year. so i give them a +).

Our #2 and #3 recievers are Booker and Thompson, not worried there. I'm more worried about #1 and the #4 guy, and that's if Chambers keeps playing like a number two...this is a year for a lot of people to prove themselves.

Dolfan984 said:
Our #2 and #3 recievers are Booker and Thompson, not worried there. I'm more worried about #1 and the #4 guy, and that's if Chambers keeps playing like a number two...this is a year for a lot of people to prove themselves.

your right Chambers needs to step up quickly he needs a break outs season now that we have what we need to get him the ball more but that Qb pos needs t show alot

Back
Top Bottom