Michael Egnew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Egnew

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this guy has made any progress? Has he been active in any games? I'd sure like to see some production out of this guy. We spent a 3 on him. Let's go dude!!!

Apparently he was always going to need work, I was prepared to wait a season for Tannehill so I suppose I can wait a few weeks to give Egnew a chance, no point throwing him in before he is ready.

My female cat is less of a ***** than this guy

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't expect any contribution from him this year. If a 3rd round wasn't spent on him this year he wouldn't be on the team.

I love how his career has been written off after a few seconds of hard knocks.

I love how his career has been written off after a few seconds of hard knocks.

I guess you didn't watch the preseason games? When the OC tells him if it were up to him his ass would be cut I would say that is based on a little more than a few seconds. Becasue Miami spent a 3rd rounder on him is the "ONLY" reason he is on the roster.

I guess you didn't watch the preseason games? When the OC tells him if it were up to him his ass would be cut I would say that is based on a little more than a few seconds. Becasue Miami spent a 3rd rounder on him is the "ONLY" reason he is on the roster.

If a guy isnt ready to start why would bad preseason performances bother me? He was a third round pick for a reason he has the talent give him time.

If a guy isnt ready to start why would bad preseason performances bother me? He was a third round pick for a reason he has the talent give him time.
Spoken like a GM that made a piss-poor pick. As a fan, I am much more interested in a player that "EARNED" his way onto the roster and, at a minimum, showed some potential in training camp/preseason.

wow. not everybody gets off to a hot start. a rookie getting told he would get cut by a coach isn't a rarity, i would read exactly nothing into that other than the kid blew an assignment or three in his first training camp.

Spoken like a GM that made a piss-poor pick. As a fan, I am much more interested in a player that "EARNED" his way onto the roster and, at a minimum, showed some potential in training camp/preseason.

And as a fan I want to see our coaches get the best out of talented players, if that means keeping this guy on the bench for a while then so be it.

the guy we should be talking about to step up in this game is Charles Clay. If I remember right he gave the Jets defense fits last year and could do it again.

Clay hasn't shown much in the last 2 weeks so he could be due for a breakout game, and we KNOW he has some real skills (unlike Egnew who we know nothing about that's positive)

Back
Top Bottom