Michael Jenkins WR Ohio State. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Jenkins WR Ohio State.

whats sucks about that is Eli will be gone when #5 rolls around iam sure SD or Oakland will take him then are choice should be Larry Fitzgarld remember that guy we drafted from Pitt before #13

Originally posted by dreadlockera

CC is far better route runnner after Carter came onto the team (the only good thing he did). He had a great year and could have been ProBowl if we had a QB who could hit the broad side of a Barn.

Eli does not suck, he may be the best and smartest of the manning family. They say he is better then Payton who.....is the NFL MVP

I hope Ogun goes. He will for sure next year if not this one. Dont you think it would be better to get a pick this year? Letting him go for nothing next year could be horrible. I cant see a team doing a deal like the ATL and barfolo did with Perless.

Jenkins is a very good WR but not a top 15 pick. What I said was he is ranked 15th among all WR. Meaning 14 Wrs are better. I dont hink that is true b/c Jenkins suffers from poor stats in an anemic offense. If the draft goes that way we could grab a great WR in the 3rd round. I cant see 14 Wrs going in the first two rounds, that would be almost 1/2 of picks.
i didn't mean he was a top 15 pick, but you said a top 15 WR and will be their 3rd round which is so untrue it's not funny. he'll be either a first round pick (in the 20's) or a 2nd rounder (5 or under).

eli is overrated and you can't convince me otherwise. they say he is better then his bro? so what... i don't see it. can eli throw 5 TD, almost 400 yards? hasn't done it this year.. and college wise, peyton owns him in anything.

again media hype...

Back
Top Bottom