Michael Turner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Turner?

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
does anybody know Michael Turners status? I know I'm dreamin but sometimes, "Just sometimes" I like hime better then LT. He is like a freakin M1Tank the way he runs over people and fast too.

does anybody know Michael Turners status? I know I'm dreamin but sometimes, "Just sometimes" I like hime better then LT. He is like a freakin M1Tank the way he runs over people and fast too.

Turner is a good back but I dont think we need him. Ricky should be back and he runs over and through people like that too. well "ran" who knows after being a year removed, but im sure he is alot fresher than if he was playing in the NFL. Ricky has only played 12 games in the past 3 years so although he is getting up there in age, his legs must be fresh...

He is a restricted free agent and any team that would want him would have to give up a 1st round pick and I don't think he would want to come to a team that already has Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown, if he leaves San Diego he will go to a team where he can start.

No. We already have Ronnie Brown and we have a good back up running back in Sammy Morris, plus we have Ricky coming back. What more do we freaking need?

what does this have to do with the Dolphins?

The post is geared toward Cam bringing Turner with him. Which I seriously dont think is even a consideration to Cam. Runningback is one position we are definately deep and talented at. We definately do not need another runningback

Turner would be perfect for a 2-back system, because he's a back who can break the big one any time he touches the football. The thing that I like about him aside from that, is that he's a good kick returner. That'd solve two problems.

However, if he's to leave San Diego, it will be for a starting job, IMO.

Miami cannot offer him such a role, obviously.......

Turner would be perfect for a 2-back system, because he's a back who can break the big one any time he touches the football. The thing that I like about him aside from that, is that he's a good kick returner. That'd solve two problems.

However, if he's to leave San Diego, it will be for a starting job, IMO.

Miami cannot offer him such a role, obviously.......

And you can gaurantee a 1st rounder too which is something i dont think we can afford to give up

What does this have to do with the dolphins? Ok, let me phrase the question like a 3 year old then so you can get it.

Golly Gee, do you think that if Michael Turner is a free agen the "Dolphins" should try and get him to be on the "Dolphins" so that he can be a "Dolphin?"

Check yes or no!

There see the dolphin connection now!

No. We already have Ronnie Brown and we have a good back up running back in Sammy Morris, plus we have Ricky coming back. What more do we freaking need?

I think we need a back with home run speed. Turner isn't the right fit for us now but we could use a guy with elite speed.

So Ronnie's 4.40 40 isn't home run speed? Please..

Ronnie is our franchise runningback, our starter, period. Michael Turner is going to a team he can start in.

I think we need a back with home run speed. Turner isn't the right fit for us now but we could use a guy with elite speed.

Ricky is faster than Ronnie and not having played more than 12 games in the past 3 years, his legs have to be fresh.

I think Ronnie proved he can run effectively. He really had a nice second half of the year. I get more and more excited for the future of our run game when I see him play.

Morris was pretty serviceable as a backup....hopefully Ricky is back though (however this time, yielding the reins to Ronnie).

Back
Top Bottom