Michael Vick Sued for Giving Woman Herpes/Ron Mexico? (Merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick Sued for Giving Woman Herpes/Ron Mexico? (Merged)

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe Nike can market a condom for Mike Vick now.

Gives a whole new perspective on the "Dirty Sanchez" now doesnt it?

"Could you tell Victor Maitlin the football player he picked up, Ron Mexico....tell him i went to the clinic and found out i have Herpes simplex 10 and that maybe he might wanna go to his doctor and get things checked out before stuff just starts......fallin' off"

MoFinz said:

"Could you tell Victor Maitlin the football player he picked up, Ron Mexico....tell him i went to the clinic and found out i have Herpes simplex 10 and that maybe he might wanna go to his doctor and get things checked out before stuff just starts......fallin' off"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

MoFinz said:

"I think it would be best if you told him yourself". :D One of the all time great movies.

I wonder if she fell for the old banana in the tailpipe?

"um - doc... what does it mean when fire shoots out your dikk?"
"you mean you're experiencing a burning sensation?"
"no - fire shoots out my dikk - my dikks a human blowtorch - i can't even pee in the house... i'll burn the house down"

How can she prove it was him giving it to her? What if it was her giving it to him?

Back
Top Bottom