Michigan beats Notre Dame on last second TD!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan beats Notre Dame on last second TD!!!!!!

notre dame is fugging cursed. they shat the bed in epidemic proportions.

It's gonna go down has the best game of the year.

That was some **** defense, but boy was it fun to watch. I've rarely been happier I didn't turn off a "hopeless" game.

The last few minutes reminds me of nothing more than the classic and hugely entertaining 1976 slugfest between George Foreman and Ron Lyle... another contest with plenty of knockdowns, major fireworks and utterly no defense at all.

[video=youtube;96KfeAFakak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96KfeAFakak[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
The reun will be airing on ESPN Classic Sunday at noon.

Obviously I am ecstatic but both defenses crumbled in big moments. Michigan has a long way to go but Mattison and Hoke get the most out of such little talent on the defensive side of the ball.

It is a huge leap but I really can't wait for the Michigan vs Alabama game in Dallas next September.

You guys are SERIOUSLY over exaggerating this game of WHO CARES!!!

Two dismal teams, taking in millions of dollars to show these defensive juggerNOTS!... :lol:

If this is the best game of the year, looks like College football holds the same forecast as 80% if American Business'.........

You guys are SERIOUSLY over exaggerating this game of WHO CARES!!!

Two dismal teams, taking in millions of dollars to show these defensive juggerNOTS!... :lol:

If this is the best game of the year, looks like College football holds the same forecast as 80% if American Business'.........

If the only sporting events that can get your dick hard are the top drawer stuff: two top 10 college teams, an NBA Final or the Superbowl... then it's time to see your urologist.

I don't care what two teams were playing, that **** was exciting. I'll maintain till the day I die the best sporting event I've ever seen in person is a dodgeball tournament I saw in Brooklyn several years ago. Don't ask me to explain why. It just was.

If the only sporting events that can get your dick hard are the top drawer stuff: two top 10 college teams, an NBA Final or the Superbowl... then it's time to see your urologist.

I don't care what two teams were playing, that **** was exciting. I'll maintain till the day I die the best sporting event I've ever seen in person is a dodgeball tournament I saw in Brooklyn several years ago. Don't ask me to explain why. It just was.

Have you ever seen a movie called Rubber.:up:

Is that the one with the killer tire? Because no, I haven't.

Yes it is I ask that because what you said about the dodgeball game reminds me of the very begining of the movie when he ask's in the stephen spielberg movie E.T. why is the alien brown..... no reason in love story why did the 2 characters fall madly in love with each other.....no reason in the excellent chainsaw massacre by Tobe Hooper why don't we ever see the people go to the bathroom or wash there hands like people do in real life.......no reason that just reminded me of that so I thought it was funny.

FYI don't watch it it's dumb and I knew it would be dumb to I just had to see it because it looked so dumb but if you like really dumb movies watch it.

Yes it is I ask that because what you said about the dodgeball game reminds me of the very begining of the movie when he ask's in the stephen spielberg movie E.T. why is the alien brown..... no reason in love story why did the 2 characters fall madly in love with each other.....no reason in the excellent chainsaw massacre by Tobe Hooper why don't we ever see the people go to the bathroom or wash there hands like people do in real life.......no reason that just reminded me of that so I thought it was funny.

FYI don't watch it it's dumb and I knew it would be dumb to I just had to see it because it looked so dumb but if you like really dumb movies watch it.

Yeah, the premise is, uh... bizarre. No stranger than The Gingerdead Man, though.

I really love movies... I like football and everything and enjoy studying the finer points and posting here, but movies are my life. But with that being said everyone seems to have a genre they don't really care for and for whatever reason mine is horror. Add to the fact that I generally don't go in for the "so stupid I have to watch it" kind of flicks and it doesn't sound like it's much up my alley, lol. There are so many great movies I haven't seen I just can't justify it.

Yeah, the premise is, uh... bizarre. No stranger than The Gingerdead Man, though.

I really love movies... I like football and everything and enjoy studying the finer points and posting here, but movies are my life. But with that being said everyone seems to have a genre they don't really care for and for whatever reason mine is horror. Add to the fact that I generally don't go in for the "so stupid I have to watch it" kind of flicks and it doesn't sound like it's much up my alley, lol. There are so many great movies I haven't seen I just can't justify it.

Anytime Gary Busey is in a movie it's wise to avoid watching it.

Back
Top Bottom