**** Michigan Football **** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

I think Harbaugh made a critical mistake hiring Josh Gattis. You could see today that the offense flowed the way Harbaugh would call it. All the talk of speed in space was pretty much just talk.

Very disappointing but I had a bad feeling about this season. The last 5 games, starting with Ohio State, this team has been off. Can’t help but wonder if the lack of success in big games has taken its toll.
I believe harbaugh is now another overrated head coach. I thought they would be a better team this year. It seems Michigan may look to move on after this year. Been a disappointing 2 years for him

The coaches seem to not know who they want to play. The frustrating thing is if a player is playing well they will get taken off field but then they want players playing poorly to work through issues.

Shea, Black, Hill, Khaleke, and Hawkins have all been awful

I hate that Dylan McCaffrey is out with a concussion. I think he gives Michigan more of a chance than Shea Patterson.

If Michigan wants to get out from under khaki pants they need to do it before the escalators in his contract kick in, which I believe is in January.

Although I’m not sure it’s a Harbaugh problem. I think it’s a program problem.

Michigan hasn’t been quite right since the Kordell to Michael Westbrook Hail Mary 25 years ago.

Jim's biggest issue is his ego, much like saban and chip. If Ross brings him in, I'm gonna be routing for my backup team 1st.

This coming from an Ohio State fan: I’ve never been more wrong about anything in my sports lifetime than Jim Harbaugh. I though he would dominate the B1G.

If Michigan wants to get out from under khaki pants they need to do it before the escalators in his contract kick in, which I believe is in January.

Although I’m not sure it’s a Harbaugh problem. I think it’s a program problem.

Michigan hasn’t been quite right since the Kordell to Michael Westbrook Hail Mary 25 years ago.
Ouch. My dad was at the game and snapped a picture of the scoreboard (thinking it was the final score) without watching the final play. Painful memory Slimm.

I'm hearing rumors that there is an issue with the QBs and could revolve around Patterson. If you noticed no one is helping the QBs up when they get knocked down but what really stood out was when McCaffrey took the cheap shot and there was no scrum whatsoever. Something is definitely wrong. Realistically Harbaugh isn't leaving unless he goes to the NFL.

Ouch. My dad was at the game and snapped a picture of the scoreboard (thinking it was the final score) without watching the final play. Painful memory Slimm.

One of the most significant plays in college football history. Also one of Keith Jackson's best calls, which is saying something.

As for Harbaugh, I just think there may be something wrong with him. I've heard he can suck the energy right out of the locker room with his aloofness and strange antics.

I wonder if Michigan loses to Penn State badly, is Harbough gone period. I would hope Michigan would give him the option of resigning to save face. And keep the booster checks rolling in

I hope he stays at Michigan forever....They deserve each other..

The only way he leaves Michigan is if he wants to. They’re not going to fire him. Shea Patterson is not the best QB on that team yet continues to start. Both coordinators need to be replaced. I saw them live last week and they’re not playing with a lot of confidence.

Shea Patterson finally starts making plays and his WRs drop balls. Very disappointing to outplay the home team in that atmosphere and lose because of several costly mistakes.

Where has this team been?

Haskins, Charbonet and the OL very impressive.

Nice to see Don Brown has finally incorporated zone to the repertoire

The Dolphins should have picked Devin Bush Jr. They can correct that mistake in 2 years by taking Cam McGrone or Dax Hill. Its going to be a fun 2 years watching them.

Shea’s play was better but still some bad decisions.

The brightest takeaway is to see Harbaugh finally start using emotion on the sideline and step on Notre Dame’s throat at the end. The kids feed off that as well as the fanbase. He needs to continue showing he’s fighting for his players.

Been since the Penn State game last year since they played with swagger and confidence. Must have been a helluva ass chewing at halftime last week.

Back
Top Bottom