Midseason report card | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Midseason report card

disagree

I disagree with several scores here.

I think the O line is a C. Even the first three games Ricky was doing more on his won than with their effort.

Linebackers would be C-. Greenwood making plays, when? I haven;t seen it. I have not heard Rodgers name called all year.

Zach is an B+ the other two are D.

I agree with the rest, D line maybe not. We have given a lot of yardage up on the ground. C there also.

doesn't rogers have two picks? were you in the bathroom? he's not having a great year, but they call your name when you make an interception.

from John Clayton: B-

The Dolphins were sitting on top of the world when they beat the Broncos 24-22, but they found out after the game that Jay Fiedler broke his right thumb. The Dolphins haven't won since and the prospects don't look good until his return at the beginning of December. Ray Lucas produced only 20 points and complicated matters with an offense that had 10 turnovers in the first two games without Fiedler. Now, Lucas' status is uncertain because of a shoulder injury. Ricky Williams isn't as effective without a quarterback working the play-action magic, but he's still running hard and successfully. He's on pace for a 1,500-yard season, but the 100-yard games may be at a premium until Fiedler returns. Cris Carter looked rusty coming out of retirement to help the receiving corps. The defense will have to carry the Dolphins and shut out opponents to muster any kind of winning streak.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/clayton_john/1456666.html

WR CRAP SUX. IT SHOULD Be a C

WE DONT EVEN HAVE A DEEP THROW OUR LONGEST MAY BE 35 YARDS...........

Alex's Midseason Report: a B

MARVEZ: All is not lost for Dolphins

Midseason MVP: Jason Taylor
Midseason MVIP (Most Valuable Injured Player): Jay Fiedler
Midseason MVB (Most Valuable Backup): Robert Edwards
Biggest disappointment: guess :evil:
Best veteran newcomer: Ricky Williams
Biggest surprise: Cris Carter joining the Dolphins
Most improved: Adewale Ogunleye
Rookie of the year: Randy McMichael
Player on the hot seat: Chris Chambers

Overall grade: B. The 200 points scored this season is the most of any squad in that span, but so are the 167 points allowed.

Back
Top Bottom