Mighty Dolphins!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mighty Dolphins!!!!

BigFinFan

The Only Fin Fan in SD
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am sick of all the bashing and hatred that is being conveyed to our beloved team. People, get a grip!!!! We lost another game, but our season is far from over.

We are 4-2 and have a long road ahead of us. Last time I checked, the season was played out over a 17 week period. Has anything changed since I last slept? I know that the so-called analyst have already annoited the Titans, Colts, Vikings, Chiefs, and Panters as World Champs. Mark my word - NONE of those temas will make it to the Superbowl. Quote me all you want!

What happened yesterday is terrible, but we must move forward! The entire team lost the game - not just one player/coach. Too many of us are ready to point the finger at one or two individuals, that is absurd. If we sat down and evaluated each play, we could maek a case for everyone on the team costing us the game.

The Mighty Dolphins need our support, not all of this negativity!

No, in reality the Dolphins don't need anything from us. They need support from the fans in the stands, but I doubt any of them give a rat's behind about internet message boards.

And if were always "Yay, yay, yay! Happy, happy, happy! Joy, joy, joy!" We'll be like the loveable losers of the Chicago Cubs who never dare to speak bad of there players. Positive criticism has always proven to help.

Back
Top Bottom