Mike Hass | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Hass

dolfan3431

Wanna hit?
Reaction score
Would he be a good pick in like the 4th round for us or do we need a faster reciever like jackson or holmes

dolfan3431 said:
Would he be a good pick in like the 4th round for us or do we need a faster reciever like jackson or holmes

I'd rather take a Brandon Marshall, or somebody better who may drop into the 4th

my thinking is that the phins need a quick wr to complement chambers and spread that field as much as possible. with the way c-pep throws it be wise to get another wr burner in here. i like to see them draft a wr with that 3 16 pick but i doubt they will do that. maybe in the 3rd or 4th rd they will get one. i like that williams kid from orgeon and both auburn wrs r not bad either, hass has great hands but is way to slow

I believe that he runs about the same forty as holmes and jackson. I also think that he is better than Brandon Marshall. The kid caught every that was thrown near him and then blazed the defense taking it to the house.(Mike Hass that is.)

From Scout.com
"BeaverFootball.com Scouting Report:
Catches almost anything and is solid route runner. Deceptivly fast and is one of the top receivers in the nation.

OSU: Hass left Oregon State as the school’s all-time leading receiver with 3,924 yards, third all-time in the Pac-10 Conference...as a senior he was selected to the Walter Camp Foundation All-America team, won the Biletnikoff Award (nation’s top receiver) and was a first team ESPN.com and Associated Press All-American...two-time first team All-Pac-10...also earned Associated Press Third Team All-American as a junior...his 1,532 yards receiving as a senior marked a new conference record...ended his career with a school record 220 receptions and shares the school record for career touchdowns receiving with 20...he broke the school record with 86 receptions in 2004 and followed that up with a record breaking 90 in 2005...co-team captain as a senior...started 35 games for his career, including 34 straight...had 19 100 yards plus receiving games for his career...the first receiver in Pac-10 history with three 1,000-plus yards seasons...owns the OSU record with 14 receptions in a 2004 game at Arizona State and has the Reser Stadium (OSU’s home) record of 11 receptions in games vs. Boise State, Arizona and Arizona State – all in 2005...played in 2002, mainly on special teams...finished his career with three games of 200-plus yards receiving – 208 at USC (2003), 225 vs. Stanford (2003), and 293 at Boise State (2004)...originally a walkon who was awarded a scholarship in 2003."

best player available, thats why we have crowder and matt roth. we didnt think we would take them there, but they were the best players in the draft at the time we picked, saban realized that and took advantage of that. he will do the same this year

I really like Greg Jennings from Western Michigan. I think he would fit in perfect with our team.

Back
Top Bottom