mike & mike (espn radio) predictions for phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mike & mike (espn radio) predictions for phins

J

jd13

i heard these guys this morning...mike golic (former dolphin) and mike greenburg (jets fan) both predicted the dolphins to go 9-7 this year...bob picozzi, who was filling in for greenburg (vacation, but had his picks)picked the phins to go 11-5...i am not a homer by any stretch but the only way i see the dolphins going 9-7 is if we have major injuries...i know the dolphins have a tough schedule and that we are in a tough division but we will have a very good season this year...we went 11-5 the past 2 seasons and now we have a franchise rb, one of the best offensive coordinators, who isnt predictable or conservative...all 4 wrs are healthy(chambers should have a breakout year),we have a good rookie te and we are going to use the fb...and the qb has another year of experience...

I agree. Like I said before these morons are going off of what they have seen in PreSeason, which is B.S. We will win the Division, i do know that much.

I agree..but each year is unpredictable now..but by all standards we should be a good team...maybe even a special team..but key is..not a lot of injuries.

I'm sick and tired of so called "EXPERTS" sying the Dolphins will do horrible this season. They've said for the past 5 seasons, and look, we've made the playoffs each of those years. They give NO RESPECT!!! I can't wait for the season to start that way we can shove it up their ass!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom