Mike Nattiel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Nattiel

Rock99

JT is the man
Reaction score
I think that he would be a good pick up for the dolphins he could be a great special teamer and come in and help out on defense even though he thought to be undersize for sabans defense. I have seen him in college and think he is a very under rated player.

Rock99 said:
I think that he would be a good pick up for the dolphins he could be a great special teamer and come in and help out on defense even though he thought to be undersize for sabans defense. I have seen him in college and think he is a very under rated player.
Nattiel is a dwarf. Saban likes bigger more versatile LB's. If Wanny was still here he wuld be all over Nattiel. He liked the smaller, quicker LB's

I wish we had E.J. Henderson. What a 3-4 he'd make with Crowder...

PFW agrees...

http://www.profootballweekly.com./PFW/Commentary/Spins/2005/spins042605.htm

"Minnesota also released undersized LB Mike Nattiel, who could be destined for the Dolphins. Nattiel is a special-teams demon with above-average speed. He’s short (5-11, 207) and too light to play every down, but his experience in the league and the fact that he has been used covering kicks should be a draw. Miami was mentioned as a possibility based on the Dolphins’ interest in the player when he came out of Florida in 2003; Nattiel was drafted in the sixth round. He’s another player with whom head coach Nick Saban is familiar."

Ya but what does he fit in as. We've got another guy in Bua who's similar.

and another...http://www.minnesotasportsupdate.com/nattiel.htm

"The results yielded a much quicker and faster team and Nattiel showcased that in a 34-7 win over Seattle where he was a force both in the Vikings’ blitz packages and in coverage.

The rookie was credited with three of the Vikings’ four hurries against Seattle and would have had a sack and a forced fumble if not for a zebra’s errant early whistle that turned an obvious fumble into an incomplete pass. In coverage Nattiel stepped in front of a receiver in the flat, intercepted a pass and raced 80 yards for a touchdown."

Jaj said:
I wish we had E.J. Henderson. What a 3-4 he'd make with Crowder...
I loved EJ coming out of Maryland. I thikn we will add a player simular to him once Zach begins to slide a little.

Back
Top Bottom