mike shanahan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mike shanahan

dolphinfan34

I can do all things through christ!!!!
Reaction score
Rumor has it if denver does not make it to the play offs mike shanahan will be available,what do you guys think about this option

No Way!!!! The guy is an egotistical maniac!!!! How dumb does he feel today after getting Portis hurt by leaving him in when he could have hit the FG to win it.

He's dumb for leaving his best player in a game that was tied in overtime cause he thought kicking from 10 yards out was better then kicking from 25 yards out?

Wasn't all of Miami pissed Dave Wannstedt didn't do the same thing in the first game against New England?

I don't want Mike Shanahan anywhere near my team, especially if he has any say in personel decisions. But what he did yesterday is anything but dumb, it ensured him the win.

He's not getting fired no matter what happens since Bowlen loves him, and with a gimpy Elam and a swirling wind he made the right call yesterday.

If Denver had a half way competent GM they would've been to atleast 1 superbowl in the last 5 years.

Plummer's got a rating of about 90 in his first year in Denver's offense and TD-Int ratio is like 14-6. He also can make plays, I believe you all saw Griese's inability to do so in his Miami starts.

He's doing pretty well, this isn't the Plummer that was in Arizona.

yes his 4 starts really gave him a chance! Jake will not take you to the SB now come on!!

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
yes his 4 starts really gave him a chance! Jake will not take you to the SB now come on!!

Okay...it's full disclosure time: are you related to Brian Griese or something?

I'll even do the same: I'm in no way related to any past or current Dolphins player or any NFL player for that matter.

You really more than 4 starts to see what Griese can do? The guy can't cut it if everyone isn't playing perfectly.

Jake will take a team to the Super Bowl before Brian will.

Now, as to Shanny:

No thanks. Like Elway, he gravy-trained his way to a couple of Super Bowl wins courtesy of TD. He hasn't been back to the playoffs since.

Even beyond that, I remember what happened the last time the Dolphins brought in some hot shot former Super Bowl winner. I want whoever coaches the Dolphins next year to be hungry...that doesn't necessarily mean no Super Bowl wins, but it does mean that I want to see a real fire in the belly that I just don't see with Shanny. He's too busy concealing injuries and packing the wrong uniforms...

I thought this thread was about Shanahan not Griese vs. Plummer?

ON the subject of Shanahan here... not really interested. At least I am not.

Just remember people (w/ regards to the fg & Portis) Hind sight is 20/20. What happens if he takes a shot @ the field goal from 38 yds out misses and Denver loses (that's what I was asking for) the next thing you hear is that his kicker has abum leg and he should have gotten closer. That's why you see such change in coaching, every one would have done the opposite after all is said & done!!!

T-Bone,

I agree. Then again, I didn't blast last year's Detroit HC for taking the wind instead of the ball either. Coaches sometimes have to make judgment calls, and it's just wrong to second guess them. Had that guy won the game, he would have been hailed as a genius for making that choice. My own reasons for not wanting Shanny are different...

Back
Top Bottom