Mike Tannebaum is a Moron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannebaum is a Moron

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
This is the first time in my life I feel bad for Jets fans...kind of. I actually think it is funny that Mike Tannebaum actually ran an NFL team. He says some of the most bizarre things. Things that NOBODY else is figuring. I have the same feeling listening to him as I do with Omar Kelly...I honestly say aloud...what the ****? My favorite was last week he thought while doing the Bills War Room that they should go after Brian Hartline..."WHAT?"

Plus, he is an obvious Fins hater. He is not a fan of Wallace. Does not like Martin at LT...LOVES Jake Long. Says Sean Smith needs to come back to defend the Patriots receivers...never knew that Smith lined up against Welker. Anyways, ripped Randy Starks that he had no sacks on 3rd down. How far did he dig for that ****.

I do want thank this POS for running the Jets into the ground and allowing making me feel smarter after hearing him talk on TV.

I saw this as well. I kept wondering if it was his hate of the Fins or just the stupidity talking.

A little of both me thinks. I'll miss having him in the division.

Listened to him the other night and made the decision then never to listen to him again.

Tannebaum is an idiot. He should get comfortable behind the camera (if they let him stay there) because every time he speaks he looks dumber and dumber. Casserly on the other hand I would have hired over Lombardi.

Between him and Scott Pioli it's really tough watching NFL Network nowadays.

He's the reason the jets are in cap hell and the reason Sanchez gets $8 mil this year. That's a little worse than Randy Starks' lack of sacks on third down.

seems like the new guy isn't much brighter.

The jets have signed David Garrard. This just keeps getting even better.

mineheprin-1.jpg

No doubt about it, he makes Ireland look good.

It's interesting how different some GMSs are. I mean look at the Baltimore and Giants GM compared to Ireland and Tannembaum.

Completely different types of people.

Back
Top Bottom