Mike Tice: I Expect A Call From Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tice: I Expect A Call From Miami

dolphinfan8500

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Vikings are expecting a call from the Miami Dolphins, who are suddenly in the market for a starting running back.

Desperate to find a replacement for Ricky Williams, who shocked the Dolphins and NFL by retiring late Saturday night, Miami is expected to trade for a veteran. The Vikings have perhaps the deepest running back corps in the NFL with two potential starters in Michael Bennett or Onterrio Smith...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-ifmiamicallsticewillliste&prov=knight&type=lgns

Wow, talk about leverage. The Dolphins are going to get raped by anyone willing to deal a RB to them.

They should sit tight, see what they have on their own roster and see who gets cut during TC.

Vikings are my second fav. team and although I want them to have both of those RBs because they are good I'd prefer us to grab one.

Im with flyingelvis, Miami shouldn't try to deal with anybody. All kinds of teams are foaming at the mouth at what they might get for their starting caliber running back. Why make a deal right away when we might have enough talent in TC already?

Back
Top Bottom