Mike Wallace CUT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace CUT

Dolphins83Draft

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"The team officially announced Wallace's release after trading a seventh-round pick for the wideout almost one year ago. Wallace finished his only season in Minnesota with 39 catches for 473 yards and two touchdowns."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...innesota-vikings-release-wideout-mike-wallace

Well, at least we make some good moves in Trade/Free Agency! :lol2:

Can you imagine if we had carried his $10 Million hit another year???

He will end up back with Big Ben and the Steelers again and light it up playing next to Antonio Brown...

I don't know about "light it up", he's turning 30 this year but I do agree PIT makes the most sense of anywhere for him at this point.

If he's lost a step then the one trick pony may not have any tricks left. He's 100 percent dependent on his speed.

He would get a ton of single coverage and can still beat most CBs so I think he will emerge again. Maybe not as good as he originally was in Pitt but if he lands there his numbers will be better than Miami or Minny because Big Ben plays perfectly to his straightline speed.

I guess it really doesnt matter at this point. salt in the wound...what could have been. #Irelandproblems

It's Tannehills fault for Mike Wallace's lack of success with the Vikings

resize

Trade should have never happened. Should have fixed the o line.

Back
Top Bottom