Mike Williams demoted to 2nd string | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams demoted to 2nd string

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Mike Williams has been demoted to second string. I heard reports on the radio saying that it was most likely a temporary thing, but that cannot be good.

Looks like all is not well on the Bill's Oline.

He missed the last OTA and wasn't up to date with all the line calls and new terminology. It's also a ploy by MM to raise his game to an elite level, they are trying to light a fire under the big man.

MOULDSROCKS said:
He missed the last OTA and wasn't up to date with all the line calls and new terminology. It's also a ploy by MM to raise his game to an elite level, they are trying to light a fire under the big man.
Im beginning to wonder if Big Mike passed any of his classes at Texes.Seems like he`s real slow at picking up anything.Nothing McNally can`t fix,I hope,and Chris Villarrial should help out tremendously,but another mediocre year for the big man and" borderline retarded" might come to mind.

Mike was excused from practices today due to the death of his grandmother. I'm starting to think the two are related.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Looks like all is not well on the Bill's Oline.
Haha! Someone is trying to find something wrong w/ a rival team because his team had the worst off-season in the NFL. The Redskins raped the jets a couple of years ago, the fins raped themselves :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! Someone is trying to find something wrong w/ a rival team because his team had the worst off-season in the NFL. The Redskins raped the jets a couple of years ago, the fins raped themselves :lol:

So your saying that the former 4th pick in the draft getting demoted is okay? :shakeno:

I think he is a very solid player. I don't know why he is the 2nd stringer now. He is a solid blocker and he is young so he still has potential and room for improvement.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
So your saying that the former 4th pick in the draft getting demoted is okay? :shakeno:
DidI say that?

Back
Top Bottom