Mike Williams flying under FINS radar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams flying under FINS radar

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
Why has everyone forgotten about Mike dominating the NCAA. He was a one man highlight film. 30 TD's in two seasons (2002-03). I know that he has not played in a year but he is a baller. Edwards is a great reciever and I would be happy if the Fins took either of them. :evil:

Williams and Edwards are the two best players in this draft, IMO

I think it would be foolish not to come away with one of them....

i would be happy with either WR or RB that we pick

mattgilm said:
Why has everyone forgotten about Mike dominating the NCAA. He was a one man highlight film. 30 TD's in two seasons (2002-03). I know that he has not played in a year but he is a baller. Edwards is a great reciever and I would be happy if the Fins took either of them. :evil:

His lack of speed and explosion off the line scares people! For some reason everyone forgets that at 6'5 and 230+lbs hes got a 40 inch vert and that hes money in the red zone!

mattgilm said:
what does thia post have to do with mike williams flying under the dolphins radar, maybe your radar title of the thread tends to be a little misleading, i too want williams and your thread title got my hopes up

not to be misleading

jnewmant said:
what does thia post have to do with mike williams flying under the dolphins radar, maybe your radar title of the thread tends to be a little misleading, i too want williams and your thread title got my hopes up
I just felt that after reading many posts by Fin fans that very few were in favor of drafting Williams and that everyone is so high on Edwards.:evil:

Sorry but Mark Clayton in my opinion is the best wr in the draft...the guy is a pure our playmaker and the only reason hes not getting enough hype is cause hes like 5''10 not 6''3

Buddwalk said:
Sorry but Mark Clayton in my opinion is the best wr in the draft...the guy is a pure our playmaker and the only reason hes not getting enough hype is cause hes like 5''10 not 6''3

wait wait....Williams or Edwards are NOT pure playmakers then?

HVACservice said:
Williams and Edwards are the two best players in this draft, IMO

I think it would be foolish not to come away with one of them....
totally agree... I'd rather Mike, but wouldn't ***** if we got Braylon.

Buddwalk said:
sorry man, but I have Clayton rated #4 along with most. That said, he is a quality WR, but Williams and Edwards are studs and I'd take Williamson over Clayton because of his height.

Because fans who live and die football get caught up in garbage like combines and workouts. Those wonderful things produce Mike Mamula in the Top 10. Meanwhile, I save game tapes and remember pulling a BC tape from the previous year and saying, "That guy is a first rounder?"

Once camp arrives, reality settles and Mike Williams will be a great player toying with little DBs, and Ronnie Brown will still lack elusiveness and instincts no matter how big and fast he looks in shorts, and Stephan LeFors will make plays regardless of his height, and on and on.

I think Williamson will be a special player, I also really like Clayton. If we take a WR with our first pick I'd much rather see us take Mike Williams over Edwards

mattgilm said:

Listen guys, I know some of these recievers may come from colleges that you admire and root for, but it doesn't eliminate the fact that they are evaluated about the same as the the top 3 backs and we need a RB far more than we need a WR.

Back
Top Bottom