Mike Williams HOF or Bust | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams HOF or Bust

Dolfan99847

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On the draft special Merel is saying that he will be a HOF type player will Mel says he will be practice sqad material also i wasnt watching but heard 1 of them say Aaron Rodgers throwing to Mike Williams in the CFL

Dolfan99847 said:
On the draft special Merel is saying that he will be a HOF type player will Mel says he will be practice sqad material also i wasnt watching but heard 1 of them say Aaron Rodgers throwing to Mike Williams in the CFL

You have it backwards.

Mel is an intelligent man while Hodge is the biggest moron next to Salisbury.

Well, Merrill has a great point. I've said all along that this guy will eventually be a tight end in the NFL. He lacks the speed and the suddeness to be a great wide receiver. Within two season, Mike will be a 250 lbs tight end.

ESPN's experts stink. The ex-football players are terrible judges of talent. Is it a small so few of them go on to become GM's or frontoffice material? Hodge is a complete idiot. He should have been fired years ago.

KB21 said:
Well, Merrill has a great point. I've said all along that this guy will eventually be a tight end in the NFL. He lacks the speed and the suddeness to be a great wide receiver. Within two season, Mike will be a 250 lbs tight end.

you are just as bad... i'll ask u the same question.... is Michael Clayton fast enough? Jerry Rice... god people overrate combines so much i wish they just didn't have combines....

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

KB21 said:

I always thought he looked like Shannon Sharpe. He will be every effective at splitting the safeties in the NFL from the TE position.

Void said:
you are just as bad... i'll ask u the same question.... is Michael Clayton fast enough? Jerry Rice... god people overrate combines so much i wish they just didn't have combines....

Mel is full of ****! Michael Clayton ran a 4.47 at his private workout last year, which is what propelled him up the draft. He's also got superior quickness and is a better overall athlete than Mike Williams.

Void said:

Clayton is quick and has football speed. Mike Williams has neither. You don't need the combine to know that Williams is slow.

Man! There are going to be a lot of surprised people when they see that Mike Williams and Derrick Johnson will not go as high as they think.

you the same one that would have drafted Blair Thomas ahead of Emmitt Smith cause his 40 was faster

I'd take Mel's word over Hodge's word anyday of the week. Williams will be a stud. There;s a reason Mel has him ranked # 1 on his board!

KB21 said:
Mel is full of ****! Michael Clayton ran a 4.47 at his private workout last year, which is what propelled him up the draft. He's also got superior quickness and is a better overall athlete than Mike Williams.

Micheal Clayton ran a better time than expected similar to Rashaun Woods. Watch the tape, he's a possession receiver and a very succesful one at that. Mike Williams is just as fast as him.

I think i seen Mike Clayton play a time or two, I went to 6 bucs games and watched the rest on tv last season.

Make sure you guys bring this back up when Mike Williams is a tight end within a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom