Mile High Magic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mile High Magic

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
I just want to get this off my chest and over with.
I would like to say F*CK:
1. Mile High and your piece of **** stadium Pro player is better
2. Kennedy and that cheap shot
3. Shanhan and his coaching staff
4. Denver O-line and holding and dirty playing we still got to your ****ty QB
5. Clinton Portis you suck Ricky scores point which is what you dont do.
6. Denver fans there just as bad as cleveland

I would like to say thanks to B. Griese thanks for the 2 INT the difference maker in the game.
Denver your boy ELAM dam he's good but he not a STUD like OLINDO MARE.

LMFAO!!!

I second the "motion"!

A strong heart-felt GO TO HELL!!! to Kennedy for that totally classless hit on Chamber.

If the NFL has the balls to do it they'll fine him at least $25K and suspend him for 3-5 games (min.)!

Shannahan... you can go to hell, too, you god-damned primadonna!

As for Denver fans... never seen a more pathetic picture of poor-white-trash America in my entire life. I seriously think that the camera-men were affraid to turn to the stands for the fans' reactions because the few times they did you had to keep from either laughing or puking at all the toothless old goats in the stands whose eyes were rolling back from all the alcohol consumption. Pathetic.

Miami joins the "Mile-High Club" by f#$king the Broncos in their own crib.

Where's the respect here Dolphins fans? Please, don't go turning into the Raider Nation type....please!

Go Dolphins!

Originally posted by dreaded34
Where's the respect here Dolphins fans? Please, don't go turning into the Raider Nation type....please!

Go Dolphins!

I think the anger and even some of the hate is well deserved. We're a classy bunch of fans, but when you get abused like that in someone else's house, only to stand up to all that adversity and beat them, we're right in letting off some steam.

Here are my SCREW YOUS!

1.) Kennedy, it'd be best you never come near a Miami Dolphin off the field. EVER. :fire:

2.) Kennedy, I hope Ricky runs over your pathetic ass when you come to Pro Player to be killed off in AFC Championship game. :yell:

3.) Denver fans, my respect for about 70,000-80,000 of you has withered away. That stadium should have been dead silent and you should have cheered your asses off when Chambers was able to walk off on his own. Show a little respect god damnit. :angry:

4.) Denver fans again for DEFENDING?! WAIT?! DEFENDING Kennedy's hit on Chambers? That is an untenable position to take and remember that these people are human beings damnit!

If I could think of more I'd list them. Until then I'm going to go :hail: my new god Olindo Mare and :calm: down a little.

Screw Denver. Their battered butts are going to get stomped on by KC. Chiefs we set em up for ya take em down.

And one more thing. John Elway may have had a better all together team but Dan Marino is the best QB of all time.

DAM I LOVE MY DOLPHINS. Bring on buffalo.

As I mentioned in a different thread last night after the game...

The difference between a class team, and a no-class team:

No-class... Kennedy takes blatent, illegal helmet to helmet shot at a reciever in the air... the obvious reason - to hurt him.

Class ... Surtain "pulls-up" and avoids taking a shot at Greise as he runs out of bounds in front of him... it would have been legal to knock him out of bounds, and you could see in his eyes, he was tempted to knock the snot out of him... but he didn't want to cause unneccesary injury...

no-class - Denver and their dirty hits.
class - Miami and the winners of the game.

I agree

You forgot to mention the fact that the stadium kept playing the hit on Chanmbers over and over, rousing the fans...the stadium personnel running the big screen should also have their heads examined, and the league should address that....when a player is down, there is no need for it

What was the better FU to the Denver fans by Ricky; the Mile High Salute after his first TD, or the Heisman pose after his second? That was the most animated i have ever seen RW.

Back
Top Bottom