Milestone and anniversary! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Milestone and anniversary!

Ohiophinphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With this post I hit 3000 posts. Now for you folks over 20,000 that may not be a big deal but I like round numbers. I hit 2000 about the time of my last anniversary so my frequency must have raised appreciably. High speed connections will do that.

I will be away next week and then for three weeks at the end of July to early August. My fifth anniversary on this site happens July 28th while I will be away. I want to take a moment to thank everyone here for their friendship and support over the years and join in a prayer that we will all be able to continue our cyber community well into the future.

:bighug:

to you all!

First, I can't believe there have been ZERO follow-up posts here.

Second,
Actually, one huge reason this place is what it is is because of people like you Rev. Absolutely one of my favorites.

3000? There are many that have created 3000 in a single year...or even a month

I rest-assured that yours are 3000 well thought out posts...keep em coming, and I will be sure to keep reading...

Kenny

Hey Rev, congrats!

Have an awesome time away, and take some pic's for the picture thread!:bighug:

3,000 great posts for Finheaven. Thank you for being one of the reasons FH is such a great place Pastor!

congrats on the 3,000 posts! any stolen bases with this?

Thank you folks.

Next week is confirmation camp with 100+ junior high school kids, pray for me!
I do get to see a bunch of old friends and a couple of rounds of golf when the little darlings are with the camp staff so it isn't all bad.

The second, longer trip is really three in one. First a couple of days at Gettysburg, showing it to my bride, then to Lancaster, PA for a couple of historical gaming conventions, Historicon and the World Boardgaming Championships. Finally I go to our denominations biennial assembly in Chicago because of my position on the national board. Some fun, some business.

As to pictures, if I ever figure out how to use a digital camera I will. I do hate it when my toys get smarter than me!

Thank you folks.

Next week is confirmation camp with 100+ junior high school kids, pray for me!
I do get to see a bunch of old friends and a couple of rounds of golf when the little darlings are with the camp staff so it isn't all bad.

The second, longer trip is really three in one. First a couple of days at Gettysburg, showing it to my bride, then to Lancaster, PA for a couple of historical gaming conventions, Historicon and the World Boardgaming Championships. Finally I go to our denominations biennial assembly in Chicago because of my position on the national board. Some fun, some business.

As to pictures, if I ever figure out how to use a digital camera I will. I do hate it when my toys get smarter than me!

My son is going into his JR year, if you figure them out, please tell me the secret!:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom