Milloy will play sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Milloy will play sunday

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Bills | Milloy Likely To Play In Patriots Game - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:56:10 -0700

Don Banks, of SI.com, reports Buffalo Bills president Tom Donahoe said there would be no decision on whether Bills SS Lawyer Milloy would play Sunday, Sept. 7 against the New England Patriots, Milloy's old team, until later in the week. However, Donahoe said all signs point to that outcome

I wonder if Milloy can teach Bledsoe how to read one of Bellichek's defenses... :lol: Nothing like watching a coach taking a former QB to Sunday school...

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
I wonder if Milloy can teach Bledsoe how to read one of Bellichek's defenses... :lol: Nothing like watching a coach taking a former QB to Sunday school...

Would that be on the short yellow bus?

Originally posted by SoCalRaider

Superbowl flashback eh?

I allmost felt sorry for Gannon. Gruden knew his every move before he made it. It almost wasn't fair.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
BB will just exploit Milloy just like he did Bledsoe.
The Bills seem to be on your mind a lot lately...hmm, wonder why?

you're a homer, and you know it...we could sign Ray Lewis and you'd call it overrated:lol:

BB will just exploit Milloy just like he did Bledsoe.

How do you know this? What team do you coach?

I can't post my opinion? I think BB knows what he's doing. He's got 2 guys on the Bills, division rivals, both in important positions. QB and Safety. He's gonna know how to exploit every single little thing about them because he knows these guys. Why is that being a "homer?".

You both replied in a matter of 4 minutes. You guys are ****ing pitiful ;). You almost sit here and wait for people to post somethign just so you can come in and stir it up. It's sad really..

I can't post my opinion? I think BB knows what he's doing. He's got 2 guys on the Bills, division rivals, both in important positions. QB and Safety. He's gonna know how to exploit every single little thing about them because he knows these guys. Why is that being a "homer?".

You both replied in a matter of 4 minutes. You guys are ****ing pitiful ;). You almost sit here and wait for people to post somethign just so you can come in and stir it up. It's sad really..
what's that, no comeback?....thought so:lol:
you're just bitching about how you have no comebacks:cool:

Back
Top Bottom