Mindwarp @ Samphin [Week 4 Game 1] DONE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mindwarp @ Samphin [Week 4 Game 1] DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Samphin is home team and he will make the specs.

J
clear.gif

T
heroshw0-1.jpg

Hmmm...ok.

400x 150 max
Any current TV show on NETWORK tv (i.e. FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, CW)
No video
Must have the title of show, when its on and what network.

Good Luck :)

if i was doing this i would of done either the office on NBC or King of Queens CBS or 24 Fox

Samphin said:
Hmmm...ok.

400x 150 max
Any current TV show on NETWORK tv (i.e. FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, CW)
No video
Must have the title of show, when its on and what network.

Good Luck :)

:boohoo: I don't watch TV....

j.... t looks better but doesn't follow all the specs :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Good call on what show to do though Mindwarp, for someone who doesn't watch TV, you found one of the newer, hipper shows to do. :)

If I win today, it would be a nice Happy Birthday to me!

bleh you should wipe me 5-0 I didn't follow the specs.. new comish didn't see that and kick it back :wink:

anyways.. I actually watched the last episode online last night looks pretty cool! know I need to actually remember to see it. is it actually good? I love Superhero stuff.. I am a comic book geek.

Mindwarp said:
bleh you should wipe me 5-0 I didn't follow the specs.. new comish didn't see that and kick it back :wink:

anyways.. I actually watched the last episode online last night looks pretty cool! know I need to actually remember to see it. is it actually good? I love Superhero stuff.. I am a comic book geek.

I have only seen extended previews in movie theatres. It looked great, but I can't really afford to get wrapped up in another TV show right now.

Currently, I have: Prison Break, House, Nip/Tuck, Biggest Loser, Office, Earl, CSI:, and the animated block on Sundays on FOX.

Not to mention when I want to see odl friends of mine wrestle on RAW/Smackdown/Impact or if Dateline NBC is running the special on catching pedophiles.

Geez, I watch a lot of tv. :lol: I guess thats what happens when you buy a house at 21 and have no money left over to do anything fun outside anymore... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom