Minesotta

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
How about there two first round picks a second and Michell Bennett. I think Linehan wants Bennett anyway. We give them the #2 overall pick.

Bowl_Bound

Starter
Reaction score
I would DROOL over that, even though I am not in love with Bennet. However I cant see them giving up three 1st day picks and a RB for Edwards...or whomever.

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe we can get them to throw in their 3rd as well as their 1st and 2nd in 2006. Oooh we could probably get that Culpepper guy too cause I know they really want Edwards.

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
caneaddict said:
Maybe we can get them to throw in their 3rd as well as their 1st and 2nd in 2006. Oooh we could probably get that Culpepper guy too cause I know they really want Edwards.
I heard they were shopping Bennett for a third round Pick is there two first a second and a third that out of whack to trade up to the number two pick. I think we would come out slightly ahead on according to the deal according to the chart. So there is no reason to be such a wise ***.

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We should swap Gordon. He's on the last year of his deal anyway. If we got Bennet, we would now have too many backs. We are drafting a back. We have no Franchise backs right now, and frankly need one.

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dphins said:
I heard they were shopping Bennett for a third round Pick is there two first a second and a third that out of whack to trade up to the number two pick. I think we would come out slightly ahead on according to the deal according to the chart. So there is no reason to be such a wise ***.
Yes it is out of whack. Sorry if I was too much of a wise a**.

In all seriousness, they are supposedly offering SF both #1's their #2 and then SF and Minny would switch spots in the 3rd (Currently Minny picks significantly later than SF in the 3rd). So in order to give up both #1's and a #2 Minnesota is asking SF to throw something else in besides just the #1 pick (SF would need to move back in the 3rd).

Minny isn't willing to give up 2 1sts and a 2nd to move up to #1 without getting something extra in return so there's no way they would give it up straight up to move up to #2. Now you want them not just to give up what they aren't willing to right now. You want them to also throw in a 3rd and a starting RB.

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
caneaddict said:
Yes it is out of whack. Sorry if I was too much of a wise a**.

In all seriousness, they are supposedly offering SF both #1's their #2 and then SF and Minny would switch spots in the 3rd (Currently Minny picks significantly later than SF in the 3rd). So in order to give up both #1's and a #2 Minnesota is asking SF to throw something else in besides just the #1 pick (SF would need to move back in the 3rd).

Minny isn't willing to give up 2 1sts and a 2nd to move up to #1 without getting something extra in return so there's no way they would give it up straight up to move up to #2. Now you want them not just to give up what they aren't willing to right now. You want them to also throw in a 3rd and a starting RB.
Yes but according to the chart Minny would have to throw a first round pick in next year to make it fair to SF and that is why the trade won't happen. I really was't that far off. Especially to go to the extreme of saying they should throw Culpepper and there third in too.

Top Bottom